• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good possibility of Wonderland returning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

Signed up just to tell you guys. If you look at one of the latests scans, there is a picture in the bottom left hand corner. There is picture of Wonderland from Chain of Memories. I can't read Japanese but it either says something about it being in kh2 or not. Can someone clarify that for me. It is the pic with leon in it

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
This?
com.jpg

originally from http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/087.jpg

Last edited:

Moon Pie

it sure would be cool if all the kh1 worlds were in the first disc, then the new worlds in the second disc ( if nomura was serious when he said it would be two discs.)

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
something something "Exists Character in KH 2's inside" something something

The something's might just be "doesn't" or "was thought to", though.

HeartlessOfDoom

Perhaps Wonderland wil be returning; if they showed the rest of the characters, more of the Wonderland universe, and went more in-depth with Alice, then it has a very good chance of being in it. Maybe the magazine was saying something about why it'd be in there or its purpose; translations, anyone?

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Marluxia Diablos said:
There isn't much plot left to use for that world.

well yeah i agree... but if they took some of the things from the Alice video game.... ...then it would be interesting... but thennn... it's kinda TOO bloody... if you know what i mean.

Like, here's alice in two screen shots.

Alicejump.jpg

see alice jump with a knife!

Alce.jpg

now see alice walk look how much she's change! brown hair.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know what if they say that every world that came from a movie is suppose to follow it more closely then I believe all the worlds will come back and be more like the movie then just a world like in the Lion King Scans we've seen Simba and Scar were about to fight that's the same thing that happens in the movie and when Simba gets in trouble as a young cub he's on his dad's back that's what happen too in the movie so maybe there is a big possiblity for all worlds to come back So Deep Jungle Wonderland and Monstro(well maybe not the whale but you know what I mean) will all come back but with better storylines then those in KH1

Jacob Twilight

Moonpie, the game wouldn't work properly if certain worlds were on one disk and the rest were on another. Besides, I'm preety sure Nomura said somewhere that Land of Dragons was the first one after Hollow Basiton, the place Sora starts out at.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Moon Pie said:
it sure would be cool if all the kh1 worlds were in the first disc, then the new worlds in the second disc ( if nomura was serious when he said it would be two discs.)
he never said it was gooing to be two disc he said that he doesnt know how hes going to fit all the content on 1 disc so thats speculating that the game probably will be two disc

DJFirewolf

Personally, I think they might be hinting at something the Cheshire Cat is saying there. He was being all cryptic in CoM, after all. If someone could figure out exactly what line is said there, it might trigger something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back