• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* GOOD SPOILER * Sec Ending.. its new. For me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness eternal

yea i personally think kh3 will be about the history of the keyblade, since it is confirmed that Xigbar said that sora compared to his predecessors is lamer. As in who created it and what exactly it is!

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Theory or not, it makes sense. The DeepDive video showed the world of darkness. So the Secret Ending in KH2 shows the world of Light. Maybe Nomura will try to get at that for KH3.

N

NAMINE4LIFE

lies all lies

i am not from canada i was born and raised in japan and can speak japanese fluently

onamaewa-wyhats your name

and so forth

anyway these names are never said in the game or anywhere else, also stated by nomura he made these characters having only the idea in his head, wether these people will actually show up in the game is still to be seen but wether or not is still a mystery.

but its cool stuff make a fan fic out of it lol.

also i translated the writing at the end it says

" everything is born from darkness"

could it be saying that the keyblade is a weapon of darkness and also i belive it is an xenahort saying so it is possible that the next one will be about xenahorts memorys and maybe he is trying to change them or something it could also be another memory withch doing it cause they could be like

" if i make xenahort forget about the darkness than so will everyone else"

wich could mean we have to kill that bitch

anyway cya

singed: Namine4life

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
NAMINE!! We totally need to be friends!! I need a Japanese friend... And he said that these are speculations from the vid, not the vid itself. Honestly, I think the guy's got some solid hypotheses, and I look forward to what he has to say in the future.

((NAMINE... BE MY FRIEND!! PWEASE!!))

E

Eclipse

um not to burst your bubble...but nomura stated in an interview himself that he didnt' know who the three in armor were...so there arent' any names....and he hid their faces and stuff because he didn't know what he wanted to make them yet. but your theory is awesome! finally a theory with real sense..

watch, at the end of kh3 we are gonna learn that Xehanort himself created the keyblades and that they became to powerful and is his only weakness which is why he fears it. then we are gonna beat him, therefore as the creator dies, so do the keyblades, and there for, no more keyblades, no more kingdom hearts, no more heartless. the end ^-^

Gummi

i read this b4 somewhere and noone believed him but u have the exact same explanation as him but im not sure about the names
namine u could of learnt that in a class i no and boku wa gummi desu means my name is gummi so i dont know if i can trust u but i will
and that would be a good ending twightlightsoulkey

Last edited:
N

NAMINE4LIFE

uumm well beacause the world that never exists is inside the door to kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts is the world of darkness

N

NAMINE4LIFE

no its the world of darkness ok

heartless were in there and stuff
its called the world that never exists beacause it really isnt actually kingdom hearts let me explain

the door to kingdom hearts outside of it is nothingness

inside kingdom hearts is the world that never existed wich is in the middle of everything

kingdom hearts is the moon wich is where heartless live in but they cant get out

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
keybladeboi said:
just a q, how have the knights been named, when Nomura said himself he doesnt know who they are when interviewed (www.kh2.co.uk)

Ok someone else also asked this question, and SOMEONE from his crew made up the names.. and Nomaru isn't sure of it, and it has been LEAKED, but not that much to certain Japanese ppl. And my Jap's friend's, friend got that info. So it might change, but he says the Scared Land stuff is probably a fact.
He also heard some rumors that Kh3 will be about a new enemy, and there is probably a new sign. No one knows what it is yet. Xehonart's memories? Maybe...

and thanks for everyone who politely commented, i really appreciate it. :D

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
YORKEE said:
you jack-0ff dont giv us crap like this to spile the game for everyone you spoiley spoileing spoiler......
jack-ass

There is seriously.. something wrong with you. Man are u blind? THIS IS THE SPOILER SECTION! If u dun't wanna be spoiled then dun't come here. Anyway...

The slumber... hmm... wait, i got a question.. on that video when they showed an aerial pic of the knights, you saw like 4 huge groups.. what were those? Keyblades, or enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back