• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy as a turtle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Roeboot said:
Okay. This I know from screen grabs of the game. Goofy is a sea turtle in
Atlantia and a land turtle in Lion King. Why do you think that is?
Since Goofy uses a shield and turtles have a shell to protect them it seems
symbolic. But what else do you think?

Because they wanted to be realistic. He can still fight in both forms cuz he is a reasonable size and can carry his weapon his on shell.

It's not like he would be an ant or an eel.

--------------------------------------

donald an octapus

With octopus legs he's still able to hold his wand and use it while looking the same.

What else would he be? A praire dog? He blended in with the environment and became a bird which is reasonable.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I think he is a turtle all of the time because mabey they couldn't think of anything else for him and I never understood why Donald was a bird and octipus either. The main reason why I think Goofy is an turtle is becuase the shell on his back represents defence and to guard him. So mabey thats why He is a turtle.

OkTaNe

KingMickey06 said:
lol roeboot

i thought he shoud've been a dog too...but a turtle makes more sense

WTF !!!!! AN UNDERSEA DOG !!!! where the hell did you pull that out of, im not trying to flame you , i just think its the most retardedest thing i have ever heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back