• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy as a turtle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roeboot

Okay. This I know from screen grabs of the game. Goofy is a sea turtle in
Atlantia and a land turtle in Lion King. Why do you think that is?
Since Goofy uses a shield and turtles have a shell to protect them it seems
symbolic. But what else do you think?

little chiyo

Night Shadow said:
i think hes one realy fast turltle, hes the only one that can keep up when i dash in the lion king world XD

^^ Goofy must be one really fast turtle, but when you do the little dashy thingy he spins around in his shell and goes pretty much as fast as you do.

C

Charlie

fantasygurl1227 said:
and we care because........................?

-She was simply wondering if Goofy being a defender with a shield, and him being a turtle using a protective (shell) in Atlantica & In the Lion King (Pride Lands) were meant to be symbolic. Well in a sense, the meaning of both of those roles are pretty self explanatory within everything that she's just said (lol).

-Goofy (Serving as a royal knight, defender, & etc) is meant to (or I'm assuming)-represent the protective, defensive qualities in both a close friend to Sora, & overall a character that is meant to fight along side you/him & serve that purpose in the game.

-In the end Goofy's shell in both of those areas should equally symbolize both his role & his personality.

-So there's my theory/analyzation

;)

C

Charlie

KEYBLADE_TRUTH said:
Goofy Should Not Be A Turtle He Looks Weired Why Can He Be A Dog Or Somthing

-lol because in reality he already technically IS one to begin with, so him serving that in a world, when we at the same time already have Pluto who is (also) a dog in the game..would be a fun thing to see, but I don't think that the creators would have that in mind. But alas different topic lol.

seb0910

he's a turtle cuz it fits with his shield theme, and i wanna point out that this topic is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back