• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy & Donald weird stats.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Heartless

In all of the KH2 screen shots we have seen, donald and goofys stat bars are rounded, HP on one side, MP on the other. I think that is kinda stupid. Do you think that could be just a test thing?

Lock_On

Could be, or that could be how the game will be. They might have taken out the level-up system that was present in the first KH. If they did, I think that was a bad move.

Lock_On

They could have the same level up system for all I care, How will everyone get Sora and Co. stronger and be able to take out heartless easier if we don't have a level up system? I wonder if we'd be able to customize the characters... like in a few games that I know of. You level up, however, you get points to assign to the stat of your choice. In ex. Strength could be 11 and once you leveled up you got... 5 points, then you could put about 2 points into your strength attribute and then leave the rest of the points so you can distribute them among your other stats. That would be a nice feature.

Anti-Heartless

yea, that would be cool in KH2. Do you think there is a possibility it could come out at least in October?

Lock_On

I think there is a SLIGHT possibility. Not a huge one, you should probably expect it around late December since the release period is Winter 2005.

Anti-Heartless

yea, october is in the winter time frame but i think it is december tho, but im just so fed up with waiting.

Lock_On

Well, I think everyone is fed up with waiting... Including me. Just find something else to do while you wait, like play KH on Expert mode or something like that.

Sgt Moo

Try reading through other topics b4 you start making these topics...this has been answered numerous times. The bars stay the same throughout the whole game and never get bigger. You still get more HP and MP with your levels but they decrease slower/ show a percentage of your remaining HP/MP. If you had 40HP out of 50HP the bar would reach four fifths the way round. If you had 25HP out of 50HP it would be half way up. Catch my drift...

D

Dark_Heartless

i hope u dont lvl up. coz in kh1 the heartless were way to easy when u got to a high lvl.

and i live in australia so im really unlucky coz americans get the game about 3 months b4 aussiez. so it sucks being in australia if ur a game addict

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I think how it would work with the rounded bars is that it would just simply go down a lot slower whe they were getting hit, instead of growing bigger whilst you level up. This would save a lot of screen, this is why we haven't seen sora's HP and MP bar not bigger at all.

Tiny_Bronco_Cid

Dark_Heartless said:
i live in australia so im really unlucky coz americans get the game about 3 months b4 aussiez. so it sucks being in australia if ur a game addict

I know your pain...

This is only a demo so you can basically expect anything from the real version......
guess we just have to wait and see.

Sgt Moo

Savior of Dawn said:
I think how it would work with the rounded bars is that it would just simply go down a lot slower whe they were getting hit, instead of growing bigger whilst you level up. This would save a lot of screen, this is why we haven't seen sora's HP and MP bar not bigger at all.

What do you think i said in my previous post?!...heash half circle represents their max HP/MP...they decrease to show a percentage of their remaining HP/MP. They still gain more max HP/MP with levels but they dont get no bigger!!!

sora and team

ok this thread was named donald and goofy wierd stats not talk about sora and say the same thing over and over again. either we should talk about the topic or we delete the topic. i agree witheveryone here but its not about sora its about DONALD AND GOOFY. ok thx cya.:D

Sgt Moo

err...whats up yo but?...Milh Amethyz was just stating that Donald's and Goofy's HP and MP metres act in the same way as soras...I dont like this idea though...it makes it difficult to gauge how much HP you/party members have left when you/they have a high max HP...you might think you have a fair amount left when you dont realy have much and vice versa causing needless use of cure magic or potions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back