• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy Goof = Wise zomg!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggy

Has anyone else noticed at some cutscenes in the game that goofy will say something that catches you off guard and hes RIGHT!? Whether it be about a cloudy understanding to the events happening in so-and-so world, or him just correcting Sora and Donald about something they misunderstand. Goofy is smart as hell leaving Donald and Sora in the dust LoL.

EDIT I put this in the wrong forum. I appoligize. :/

BeastlyKillaKreg

...great....? lol jk. i noticed that, too. and it says that in the info book that came with the game, in the front of the case ;)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Goofy's always been smart. He used to always find a way to outsmart Pete in the old Goof Troops cartoons. =)

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Yeah, I love how we learned more of everybodies personality in this game.

Goofy is surprisingly wise, Donald is greedy and power hungry, Sora is sarcastic, sharp tongued and (somewhat) power hungry, Riku is more of a joker, Kairi is brave, and Mickey is just so cool.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ya know, I'm really gettin tired of these constant "Goofy's so wise, I'm so funny!" threads. Look, everybody get's it, Goofy says some smart stuff every now and then. Pointing it out doesn't make you some kind of comedy genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back