• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goofys a heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yes he was.................excuse me for this and im srry for what im about to type.yes he was.............when he was banging up your mom

I hope you get banned for that sad remark. Please leave. KHI has enough n00bs, you're just digging a bigger grave for them. One more crap remark and I'm reporting this.

SH_Brat

Goofy wouldn't keep his bodily form if he was a Heartless 'cause he doesn't have that much darkness in it. He would end up like the one Sora turned into before he returned to his normal self. Got it memorized?
As for the Ansem thing: DON'T LOOK HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts_2
It has something to do with that guy, but I'm not gonna tell everyone in the world what. You've been warned... SPOILER!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o_O...that is very, very, very highly unlikely...>__>;; like almost IMPOSSIBLE unlikely...i dont think getting hit in the head with a rock, would make goofy loose his heart, and turn into a hearltess without sora and donald knowing .__. sorry...thats just my opinion...i really dont think it could happen :/

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
;r= <7°?loud and ninja]yes he was.................excuse me for this and im srry for what im about to type.yes he was.............when he was banging up your mom[/QUOTE] What, nOOb do you really think from the bottom of your heart that Goofy was an heartless,cause if you do your a retard. If you were smart you would put this in nonsense. But really do you think he's a heartless?

Last edited:

Absol_Zexion

originally Posted by cloud and ninja
yes he was.................excuse me for this and im srry for what im about to type.yes he was.............when he was banging up your mom

dude, i think you're the heartless!!!!!

Xell

Wait, wut?
If Goofy was a heartless, the nobodies would know, and then control him... Stupid theory, very stupid..

RsOoXrAas

he could be a heartless, cuz wen he was knocked out, someone could have stolen his heart

White_Feather

cloud and ninja said:
i have a suspision that goofys a heartless.for all we know he is.he couldve died when he got hit in the head with that rock after the fight with demyx..then he turned into a heartless and is now under cover.i just thought of this while posting on a heartless conversing thread.who thinks he might say OI!nah dont really.

uhh no to be rude but have u ever watched the old disney shows with Goofy when u were little?
as he said he gets bumped on the head all the time
THATS WHY HE'S FRIGGING GOOFY!!!

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
this thread is dumb. How do you become a heartless by bein hit on the head?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back