• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got 2.5 CE Early

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CastleX

So I got 2.5 CE just now. No surprise bonus from squenix NA. Only thing that's different is the artbook is sleeved to make it look like a leather notebook.

Beardman

Might I ask what you were expecting exactly? And the sleeve wasn't anything different, it was announced to come with a dust jacket.

CastleX

Just had a little hope the squenix NA would throw something in with Europe getting the lithographs. Didn't know about the dust jacket.

kreezy64

Awards
Did you, or anyone, get a confirmation email about when it was sent out? Because I ordered mine the day it was announced and have the receipt email, but it said a notification would be sent once the package was mailed out and I never got one.

kreezy64

Awards
Nevermind I got it and its coming tomoro, good thing cuz I got a math test and a presentation tomoro. I WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREWED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back