• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

got a guestion for you all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2k

if you could have any one peices of music in kh2 either as the battle theme or just as a setermatle moment what would it be anything other then song that where on the original kh i would probly chooses LINKIN PARK ONE STEP CLOSER

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
PUNCTUATION, PLEASE!

Anyways, I think KH is fine the way it is with the music they have. It would be cool if they had some metal, or hard rock, but that wouldn't be KH-ish.

I like it the way it is.

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
S&C is good in kh man dont change the holy game lol anyway maby some green day and ICP instramental(no words) because there music is good but there words are yukky for kh. any way i consider the battle's soft rock maby even heavy metal.
KH is kh and it is the way it is....absalutly and positivly PERFECT so dont change it

theotherwhitesora

chris2k said:
if you could have any one peices of music in kh2 either as the battle theme or just as a setermatle moment what would it be anything other then song that where on the original kh i would probly chooses LINKIN PARK ONE STEP CLOSER

Blues Drive Monster by The Pillows for a battle theme. Those who've seen FLCL might agree with me.

yado

I taste delicious
i wanta hear weird al yankavic on that game that would be sweet man.

Xyza

this is a difficult question but i say any song that that has a guitar and singin in it is fine with me man...

KeybladeShadow88

I think that when we first see riku, they should play offsprings "lightning rod" song, if you heard it you should understand why, and if you haven't heard it, offspring is a great band and you should give them a listen too

C

cam ron 77

I'd like it if they had more rock songs maybe and utada hikaru

Last edited:

Milh_Amethyz

---Can i break away!!!!!!?
---Push me away make me fall just to see the other side of me!!!!
---Push me away you can see another side of me!!!!
That the chorus from the song Downfall by Trustcompany
It realy fits for the battle mode of ASAS.

Awards
Gonna have to go with Devil May Cry 3's theme, The Devils Cry XD ...Or Dark army by Dimmu Borgir. Ionno I have alot of themes i'de like on KH. :D

knightwalker

I would want Music from finalfantasy to add make battle system even cooler. but then id add some other cool songs from famous singers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back