• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got a question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
If you just started you won't be able to get those cards for a long time, so don't post this again until you get to the Final floor, were they are most common. I don't wanna explain it now cause I know youll forget so just keep playing......

electrikeyblade14

you get a gold card at the beginning of each world and it can only open one door. once you open that door, you get another gold card. open the door that card goes to and you get another gold card. open that door (and complete the task) and you've defeated that world. there's a special gold card with a gold rectangle on it. you simply get this card by fighting heartless. however, it's unavaliable for a long time and very rare.that card till i was on the 6th floor. but the room it opens is really pointless. it only has a treasure chest that would give you what any other chest would. :)

thelastdoor

i only got like four, i think it helps to use teeming and almighty darkness cards

C

chaoschao

The gold Treasure cards appear the most in the first screen of the final stage (that shall remain nameless for spoiler reasons). They also appear in the other worlds, but not as often. Your best option is to wait until the last level.

TwilightRiku193

The gold card in each world will open a door that you can only get in that world untill after you get the card.For example you can only get the mushu card in hollow bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back