• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Got myself in some Deep Sh*t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
But like what if her parents want to press charges against me. I'm scared out of my mind, i mind, i know now that i gotta watch what i say to some people because they may take it wrong, but charges or expulsion is a little too far.

Yeah, what if? ..just make the apology sincere and insist it won't happen again, you're too busy shitting yourself to think of a way to make things easier on yourself.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Hey Killa long time no see, you do have to realize that there alot of weird people out there, and all you can do is just apologize to her, and to everyone. This is one of the situations where you can't really do anything.

I know its hard and stuff, but you have to be strong, maybe it won't be so bad, I got a fortune cookie that other day that said "Things are not always what they seem"

Just remember try not to make jokes about stuff like that, because I did something like that at work with a girl, I told her that I had a crush on her, and I think she's hot, but somehow she took it the wrong way and isn't talking to me now.

So just be strong and move on. It's not like you are goign to jail or anything, it isn't anythign that serious.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the best thing to do is be honest, admit your mistakes, ask for forgiveness, etc etc

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I like cried a little too cause i love my school and the people in it so i dont want to get kicked out, i am shitting bricks here.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I like cried a little too cause i love my school and the people in it so i dont want to get kicked out, i am shitting bricks here.
good good. just cry in front of her parents and apologize. I'm sure they'll go easy on ya once they see you like that s1cofeeman

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Honestly i think that's what im going to do cause now, when i get stressed and worried i can't eat, sleep, and my stomach hurts and that's what happening right now. I think though that when i said what i said it was just to make a joke and impress my friends, cause 2 guys were with me and we burst out laughing so it should have been obvious that it was a joke

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oh no ;__;

well, hmm, you basically should know how the girl feels now

but i'd find it ridiculous if they try to press charges over a stupid joke a teenage boy made, honestly

don't worry about it too much

D

Deleted member 71005

Aw geez, now isn't the time to cry, you have to pick yourself up and handle the situation like a man, letting fear overtake you will only weaken your resolve, you've already made the mistake, now what are you going to do about it.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
My Vice Principal said he wants to not punish me too, severely there was another problem which makes it look bad, but he said its up to the parents.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
This is serious like im mad scared bout going in to school 2morw

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
it probably isn't as bad as you think it is!

and if it is
um
that isn't as bad as you think it..will be..
o_o

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Keep a calm and cool attitude, stress won't help you out. Keep your mind off things a bit, play some KH :)

State

Awards
was she offended by the question, or by how much money you offered?
*cough*Anyhow, tell her it was a joke, nothing to have taken serious. if not, tell her parents you'll publicly apologize to her. if they want some legal actions, you're a screwed.s1britishguy

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Dude do you seriously think my mom didnt ground me for what happened, how can i play KH. Im only on the comp cause i said i had school work to do

State

Awards
by any chance, did the girl know you personally, or did you theorize that she would have known about your personality? does she have a grudge against you?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
just take a nap. try to get some rest and dont panic. that wont help you at all =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back