• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Got myself in some Deep Sh*t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I've been going to Catholic school for almost all my life besides 6th and 7th grade and i hated public school but Catholic school is still gay

Penance

Public school is the correct decision.
It seems as though that whole Catholic school business screws children up.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
TL;DR

But, if they're still planning on pressing charges that you told her you wanted a BJ, then there's two simple words : "Prove it." =]

Also, how'd you get a girl like that grass on you for that? Most of the girls at my school love it. Must be raised as a heavy Catholic, or something.

Also i go to a Catholic school.

So do I, but I've not been expelled yet.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I found out she is heavy Catholic, she teachs little 5 yr olds about the bible, and is republican, did i also mention she hates black people

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I found out she is heavy Catholic, she teachs little 5 yr olds about the bible, and is republican, did i also mention she hates black people

This is a ridiculous situation.

Consider negotiating movie rights at this point.

Because I doubt your school, or her parents, or her, will be too lenient here, so you'll need a backup plan.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Well my mom is gonna call 2morw to talk to the VP to see if i can come back on Monday and she wants me to apologize to him on the phone.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Idk i thought she was like all the other girls at my school, easy and loose, but yea it was dumb especially cause i usually know those girls, but this one i didnt. But goods news is talked to my friend and he said he talked to her and her mom ISNT doing anything, and i hope the school is lenient

Oriax

You are in a Catholic School and you said that to her?!
What was going through your mind, I mean, okai - you say you were joking but didn't the Catholic part ring any warning bells??

Sorry man, just try and apologise which is the best thing to do right now and do not say anything else that is stupid.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Lol guys, he's gotten about 7 pages of "You said that to a girl in a Catholic School?!", I'm pretty sure he's aware it was a bad move by now.

Well again Killa, good luck with the situation. Even I don't see the situation as that serious, but then again I look at your profile now and see that you're only 15. I forget what it's like to be that age, but either way I hope they look at you as too young to punish so severely for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back