• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No doubt over the coming weeks we will all have our two cents to throw into the bucket of Re:coded comments, praise and criticism. Maybe you feel making an entire thread so you can have your say is a bit much? Fear not, for this thread exists exactly so you and others can have their say and discuss your opinions with others.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Should I get this game now? since I'm such a hardcore KH fan or should I wait?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Should I get this game now? since I'm such a hardcore KH fan or should I wait?
well, if you haven't spoiled the story of RE:coded, than yes you should get it, because even though the story is a bit weak until the end, the gameplay is loads of fun and will keep you coming back for more, it does a good job at keeping things fresh and the story and in game dialogue is just the frosting on a already delicious cake, however, this game is far from perfect, the camera is a bit iffy and the recycled worlds are a let down, but it stays fresh and the camera and other settings can be tweaked in the config located in the start menu, I was a bit worried I wouldn't like RE:coded, but I'm finding I'm enjoying this game much more than the latest handheld installments, but thats just me.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't see why the other thread had to be closed. What if we wanted to discuss the game without the risk of spoilers?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I'm at Olympus Coliseum..I hate this turn based thing. I'm tempted to turn off critical mode.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
You lose points or something if you switch modes.
I'm aware of that lol I'm just getting quite frustrated with this system, this was the one part of the game I was not looking forward to. :/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm aware of that lol I'm just getting quite frustrated with this system, this was the one part of the game I was not looking forward to. :/
It wasn't that bad for me, I thought it would be the worst part. What part are you at there?
Agrabah is pissing me off. XD I finally got to the Data bug area and the Eliminator heartless is kicking my ass so I have to go level up somewhere.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I got to the second layer or whatever it's called at the coliseum, I kept dieing and decided to go level up in traverse town, seeing as how my sister is higher leveled then me and I'm further lol

EDIT: Large bodies need to just leave the kingdom Hearts series, I mean they really need to get gone.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
What level are you? o_O Bahaha you're strategically powering through.
Edit: I hate large bodies. e___e

Last edited:

bigbadcloud

the hadestt part for me when i played the jap was Castle oblivan and wonderland i mean come on i did not know what to pick with that word was witch so i did just a random pick evry time tell i got it right

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Lv 8
STR:43
Magic:39
Defense:39
Luck:2
enemies are killing me in two and three hits..in TRAVERSE town!
HOLY CRAP no wonder. How the fluff did you get that far at level 8?! You're crazy; I'm level 18. XD

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
HOLY CRAP no wonder. How the fluff did you get that far at level 8?! You're crazy; I'm level 18. XD
I have no clue, but I wonder if being on critical mode has anything to do with it, I can't fight no more than one heartless at a time without getting KO'd..

EDIT:switched to standard, feels like kh2 again. :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I have no clue, but I wonder if being on critical mode has anything to do with it, I can't fight no more than one heartless at a time without getting KO'd..

EDIT:switched to standard, feels like kh2 again. :p
Maybe, lol. KH2 makes me feel like a god among insects. XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha I really hate Agrabah. Got passed the stupid time thing, now I'm doing the stupid second back door and the stupid Large Body that shoots fire just keeps killing me and I just want to punch something.

That is the one Heartless breed can can be removed from the series and everything would be fine. The Defenders aren't even that complicated. I'd rather fight one of those than a stupid fat Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back