• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gotta get this outta mah head...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amulet

So this is gonna be an Xion theory that will get shot down within a couple of posts because of the many holes that will be in it. It's pretty short and simple, I'm not very fond of the whole "I'm gonna type up paragraph after paragraph of BS that repeats info even though the first sentence of my theory basically sums everything up."

Xion is connected to Sora, somehow, and Naminé knows her too - somehow. Naminé can manipulate Sora's memories. Naminé decides to create a vessel that stores all of Sora's memories while working on Sora's, this vessel becomes Xion. However before Xion awakes she is stolen by Xemnas or someone and brought to the organization where she is introduced as the 14th. Blah blah, Xion starts having dreams similar to Roxas at the beginning of KH2. Blah blah, Xion searches for answers and ends up meeting Naminé for the first time who greets her with a "I've been waiting to meet you - Xion."

>O> Basically I think Xion was created by Naminé.
8D I like criticism.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The whole artificial creation theory has been done before, but it has various holes and the same can be said for this one. Still, it's quite plausible.

Amulet

8D

I knew this had probably been discussed before but I thought "if I dun post it, I'm gonna get it stuck in mah head."

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's quite alright.

The only problem really is, without some sort of soul construct, Xion wouldn't be alive. Without the soul there is no life; Namine might in fact break that law though seeing as she's essentially nothing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xion is introduced before Sora's memories go all wacky, unless I'm wrong.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
All we really know is that Xion was created before Vexen dies. Before and beginning of COM just seems more logical to most people.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Not really, Namine could have made the vessel long before Sora set foot CO. She could have been dumping memories there the entire time gradually changing Xion's appearance with the memories as she went.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Don't make me repeat myself please. Xion was created and entered the Org before Vexen died. It's possible Xion existed before Namine, like when Kairi's heart left her body and went to Sora the night DI was lost to darkness. It would also make her the perfect vessel later on for Sora's memories, if this theory's scenario were to be true.

DarkRoxasNobody

That's quite alright.

The only problem really is, without some sort of soul construct, Xion wouldn't be alive. Without the soul there is no life; Namine might in fact break that law though seeing as she's essentially nothing.

I'm sure she's able to make life out of nothing. I mean, she can use memories to make cards of the worlds that Sora has gone through. And she made other things like Castle Oblivion. I think that's almost as good enough to make life out of nothing.

Wevvy

I'm sure she's able to make life out of nothing. I mean, she can use memories to make cards of the worlds that Sora has gone through. And she made other things like Castle Oblivion. I think that's almost as good enough to make life out of nothing.

She's not god.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm sure she's able to make life out of nothing. I mean, she can use memories to make cards of the worlds that Sora has gone through.

That wasn't Namine's doings. The Memories she fished out of Sora's Heart, alternatively - the ones she created, were brought to life by Castle Oblivion. Namine herself lacks the abilities to do stuff like that on her own.

And she made other things like Castle Oblivion.

Castle Oblivion wasn't only not created by Namine, but the Organization as a whole found the place.
The one with better chances to have made the place is MX, but that alone gives you an idea of how far the place is from being created by anyone we know of today.

I think that's almost as good enough to make life out of nothing.

Only inside Castle Oblivion though, thanks to the castle. We've yet to see if any of that is even possible outside the place, making it likely that it's not.

final sentient

I don't know about creating someone from out of no where, but maybe this is like creating the riku replica or the dark sora, may even that ven roxas whatever, I've been thinking a lot about how and why such characters are copied, cloned, reborn, etc. kairi clone, copy, replica? I don't know

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Oh, I don't think that Namine has anything to do directly with her birth, but later on in her existance is another matter...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back