• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GRAMMYS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Bold is for bad

I really didn't expect any less from you. Doesn't surprise me much that you picked the worst album on there to leave unbolded, either.

Once again, you lack these things called ears, because if you can tell that all those bands are

1)playing in different tuning(kalmah and norther in D, amon amarth in B and CoB in C, although they recorde the song orginally in drop D)
2)playing on different times
3)having different styles(norther being thrasher, amon amarth beign most melodic, and kalmah being the slowest)

I'm very aware they're technically different. They still are incredibly similar in style and delivery (heavy drums, heavy distortion, deathgrawl. Yawn)

also:
i love folk metal. Fintroll is the shit

There we go, finally you're saying something reasonable.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Bold is for bad

Once again, you lack these things called ears, because if you can tell that all those bands are having different styles(norther being thrasher, amon amarth beign most melodic, and kalmah being the slowest)

also:

Funny how the only one you didn't bold was NIN, considering they're the heaviest of the bunch. You haven't listened to any of them except NIN. You probably don't even know who David Byrne and Brian Eno are (fucking legends, that's who).

]Then you lack a important part of human physiology. They are called ears. Those four songs show the diversity, even in a subgenre. They could be expanded on into the larger scheme of things, included other subgenres.

Says the guy that is so fucking undiverse, he can only listen to metal (You don't listen to Stanley Clark. Your parents probably do. And even if you did, it's nothing to be proud of).

Bold is for bad

Once again, you lack these things called ears, because if you can tell that all those bands are having different styles(norther being thrasher, amon amarth beign most melodic, and kalmah being the slowest)

also:

What.

Tokyo Police Club and Fleet Foxes are awesome.

Can't really say about much else, because I haven't heard anything else from that list.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Can't really say about much else, because I haven't heard anything else from that list.

I tried to pick stuff that was largely all in the same vein. Give it a listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back