• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Graphics getting better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Okay so I was checking out all the BBS stuff I've already seen like...alot and I was thinking to myself "is it me or is the Graphics in BBS better than kh 1 ....and 2!!!!!" So I decided to check out my games again and I was watching the Kh2 cut scenes and sometimes the character model looks a bit "flat" like they do in the game not the cut scene.

To further support my thoughts when you talk to someone in Kh2 and 1 their face has that "flat" look, but while BBS during Ven's game play while they mouse and him were talking their faces looked like cutscene faces!!!

So is it me or is the PSP graphics surpassing the PS2 or is it just me?

jonXjon

Re: Graphics...getting..Better!?!?!?!?

well, maybe cause I think there are 4 types of cutscenes in KH2, lower quality w/ text, lower quality w/ voice, higher quality w/ voice, and cg. So maybe it was just one of those "Better" Quality Cutscenes

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Audo mentioned this in his detailed "Everything We Know About BBS" report/thread. Not only are the graphics looking more lively, but he also stated that it appears that the characters' movements while talking have become more lively and in coordination with the words.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

well everything has to evolve and go with the present technology

State

Awards

BbS graphic look better than the past installments of the series. They look more detailed and lively.

I disagree. I've seen a few videos of BBS and honestly, KH2 looked better.

The character models look pretty nice, but the environments just don't look that great.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Your entitled to that decision, as long as I entitled to mine, that is BBS has better graphics

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Fun fact: the PSP is weaker than the PS2.

That asides, I'd be lying if I said BBS didn't look at least somewhat better

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

It all looks the same to me. :/
I've also come to the conclusion that kitty uses too many end-marks in her thread titles.

Amalmaru

well you would think that SE would improve on the graphics as they went along with the KH games, i actually think that it's the same, or slightly better than the ps2 games, but thats just me

Coeurl

Demon Dance

lower quality w/ text, lower quality w/ voice, higher quality w/ voice, and cg
you're right.!! :36:

anyway, it looks the same to me. .PSP may be new, but to me, it's still inferior to PS2 compared to graphics and stuff. .
:tongue:

A

Azrael

BBS looks more or less around the same quality that Re:CoM which was the best graphics wise in the series

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: Graphics getting worse?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?1?/11/1/1/1/1!?!?!?!?1/1/1

Well it is a psp, since the size is smaller, the pixels put together can make it look better..

For example Crisis Core had pretty good graphics, although you can really tell the movements aren't all perfectly put together like in ps2..

Er, like you know during the Summon's Limit Breaks and how it's CG and all.. except while that sometimes it had those lines that show it's not completely ...er.. can't find the right word but yeah! sorta choppy.. well this is all in a psp 2001 so im not sure since i heard psp3000 was suppose to be more graphicyer! errr..

Well, I think BBS graphics are like.. a bit better than Kh2 graphiscs.. or around Re:CoM or something graphics.. im not sure yet "/

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I've also come to the conclusion that kitty uses too many end-marks in her thread titles.

I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Raz. This is true... LOL xD

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I think it looks about the same in parts.

In parts.

We are prolly just getting the pretty views, rather than what we'll actually play in.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org

I agree, the graphics do the look the same.. I seen no big difference between KH1 and KH2. They both had great graphics.. tho..

hopefully we see better in the future?

Kaleb5304

This
I don't see a difference..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back