• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Gravity Falls - #CipherHunt & Journal 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Re: Gravity Falls

Watched the episode, man it was good. As someone who has two sisters, I was really connecting with Dipper in this episode. Also, there was some really creepy things happening, like what the heck? :D And Bill is still an awesome villain. Can`t wait for the finale.

EDIT: Oh also, gotta add that I really would like to see dvd box set come out one day.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Disney has never been good with Gravity Falls' airing schedule so why start now?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I wonder if the reason the finale is coming out next year is because Disney wanted more time to try and convince Alex to change his mind?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Watching the episode later today, but seriously, 2016 for the next one? Goddamn Disney, the Gravity Falls release schedule is unnecessarily cruel.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Watching the episode later today, but seriously, 2016 for the next one? Goddamn Disney, the Gravity Falls release schedule is unnecessarily cruel.

That really want him to change his mind

THEY SHOULD BRING BACK TRON UPRISING IN IT'S PLACE

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Cartoon episodes take 11 months to produce. The deed is done.

The episode is already finished and yet Disney is still delaying the inevitable?

giphy.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

[video=youtube;vg--yytOT8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg--yytOT8I[/video]
february 8th, get hype for your get hype.

Last edited:

Kaijuguy19

Series finale also including a Behind the Scenes look? Not a bad way to send off a series. :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

2 weeks, I'm too weak. our future's looking too bleak.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Still think it`s BS that Disney held of the final episode for months for no good reason. Anyway, hope this series goes out with a bang :)

Anagram

Banned

Definitely BS. Disney is about a lot of BS lately. It's an hour long episode. =D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Still think it`s BS that Disney held of the final episode for months for no good reason. Anyway, hope this series goes out with a bang :)
You mean no good reason other than it wasn't finished. Voice recording for Mabel only finished right before Christmas, and Alex left the Disney office for good on January 16th meaning that between December 22nd and January 16th they finished recording for every character and edited it all together with the sound effects and music (which does quite a bit of time) all ready for a date which gave them plenty of time to finish up work for their one hour finale.

But yes, other than that there is no good reason.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

*fetal position* i'm not ready, not ready, not readyyyyy ;____; 15 more days, guys

just please don't kill bill. or stan. or ford. or anyone actually, let everyone survive this episode pls. AND LET STAN AND FORD HUG IT OUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE

Anagram

Banned

*fetal position* i'm not ready, not ready, not readyyyyy ;____; 15 more days, guys

just please don't kill bill. or stan. or ford. or anyone actually, let everyone survive this episode pls. AND LET STAN AND FORD HUG IT OUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE

*gets in fetal position too* I'm not eitherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;-;

If someone dies I'mma ragin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back