• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Gravity Falls - #CipherHunt & Journal 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Gravity Falls

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I definitely don't think this is the end for Gravity Falls. I want to see a game or some novels or comics. Not too much stuff, but enough to scratch the lingering itch.

Also, on the animation was it just me or after everything with Bill start looking weird? The animation quality dropped like crazy with proportions being really off, colors being really weird, and movements being really limited. I wouldn't be surprised if they burned most of their budget on everything before the last 10 minutes, but I just wanted to know if I wasn't going crazy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

@ethy

sora flies his gummy ship into a wormhole, triggering an "anomaly" in the ocean, opening a new can of worms. plot device is this creates another weirdness bubble where, like bill, SDG cannot leave. another time travel cornerstone that warps them to gravity falls. ford grabs sora's keyblade like "aha!", only for it to transform into a blade suited to him while he says "fascinating."

another ten minutes and this episode would have been flawless.

honestly i didn't pay much attention. wouldn't be surprised if they blew their load early but my GOD that image of stan in the woods was an absolute piece of art.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I was definitely glad the end result was the older Pines twins making up, and getting to go on their adventure together. And also yeah, I do realize Gravity Falls love to have its twists, so I suppose the prophecy really coming true and just working and they all beat Bill the end was too easy. I suppose, yeah, I think I just wanted some secondary character love. I have always felt Wendy was underutilized in the show as a whole for instance. She should have been important in like every episode lol. But yeah.

I'm not sure if I noticed the drop in quality either? I was probably too enamored haha.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

To add to the KHIII ideas about Gravity Falls:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

excuse the rambling i'm still reeling about this episode lol

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Alex said that they might do a comic or special in the future based on things that happened in the finale, but I'm hoping that they do a comic ;u; A comic based on Stan and Ford's adventures or something involving Bill's return would be really cool.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anagram

Banned

Know what we need now? A "few years later" tv hour and a half special. ;-;

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I just watched it and I cried so hard.

What a great finale for a great show.

Anagram

Banned

On the KH3 idea, what if it was a story set after the series like the planned BH6 world?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

next month we be journal bois waddup

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

who else is picking up the Journal 3 replica? its at your local Barnes and Nobles for $20, or cheaper on amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back