• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gravity/stop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

in my gameboy version of CoM no matter what i can't get gravity or stop in the same game. is it a glitch? does anyone else have this problem? does anyone else know how to get both cards?

boygame66

umm id fight a lot to get that one card that lets you get prizes ....some thing like that check all the worlds it may sond insane but u can even get ansem enemy card[twlight town]!

gravity does suck it BARELY does anything butwhen you stock them wit some others it doesnt

Last edited by a moderator:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It was random chance, but I got stop while fighting Maleficent. The card just popped right in and I used it without even knowing it. Gravity I got from a Calm Bounty...a lot of calm bounties -_-

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
in my gameboy version of CoM no matter what i can't get gravity or stop in the same game. is it a glitch? does anyone else have this problem? does anyone else know how to get both cards?

I have both in mine. Maybe you should use some of your treasure cards to get them out of tresure boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back