• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

great connection to terra being xehanort of kh1 and kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djam2410

when they found xehanort, all he could remember from his memory was the name xehanort

when sora finds the LS (after beating xemnas, possibly returning the original xehanort) , he says all thats left is hate for xehanort.

is this a possible connection to terra becoming xehanort, and when being found, not remembering why he could remember that name and the importance of it due to memory loss,

or does terra really have nothing but hate for xehanort and its all irrelevant?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Often when I read a "Terra is connected to Xehanort" thread, I usually sees them mentioning a connection. In this thread, I don't see anything that connects them.

Where was that said?

tetsuya nomura said that if terra was really lingering sentiment was not relevant.

probably some of it is non-canon but it might have some canon stuff like who he chose and all

7thspade

I'm pretty sure the Terra fight in KH FM+ was non-canon. I don't see how Nomura could explain it.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Where was that said?
Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

Tetsuya Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.
If it doesn't matter whose under the armor the fight must not matter. Thats what some readers think that statement meant. Personally, I feel that might be the case, but you never can be too sure. Sora's fight againist Xemnas in KH1 is canon. But if thats the case and it was really Terra, that could bring up alot of questions.

djam2410

i guess you guys didnt see me point;

i was suggesting that the LS at the end of kh2

was possibly the original xehanort/terra .

he said all thats left was hate for xehanort,

well wat if when AtW found xehanort, he couldnt remember the importance of that name..

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i guess you guys didnt see me point;

i was suggesting that the LS at the end of kh2

was possibly the original xehanort/terra .

he said all thats left was hate for xehanort,

well wat if when AtW found xehanort, he couldnt remember the importance of that name..

So your theory is that Terra is Xehanort and somehow, after being a heartless and a nobody, returned to his armour form and fights kids whilst telling them he hates himself?

That sounds... nice.

djam2410

So your theory is that Terra is Xehanort and somehow, after being a heartless and a nobody, returned to his armour form and fights kids whilst telling them he hates himself?

That sounds... nice.

your also forgetting the fact that

there is another xehanort, known as master xehanort .

and from that one trailer, it seemed terra was pretty pissed off, and im sure the culprit is MX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back