• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Great Grinding Spot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So apparently the Pride Lands don't seem to be as useful as a grinding spot anymore (not appearing all the time/dropping health orbs/not as many of them) the best part about this are was that you could reach max level in a very short amount of time.
So has anyone been able to find an alternative? I'm level 60 and have equipped Gullwing and Experience Boost already

Davidsawr

I find that Beasts castle is a great grinding spot. Lots on enemies condensed in a smaller area. Equip the experience boost ability and let your health fall so that its flashing red then fight.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going to be honest with you. There seems to be enough things to go a long with the game to take your time to get to level 100. Unless, you're on critical mode and you want to rush it. From my original files back 8 years ago. I've gone to The World That Never Was.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I reached level 100 soley going through the whole fortress in The last world.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So apparently the Pride Lands don't seem to be as useful as a grinding spot anymore

aw but that was my favorite grinding spot 8 years ago lol without i don't know when i would have beat sephiroth

Commander Corn

like everyone else, back in KH2 i did laps through The Castle That Never Was. (start at Brink of Despair, work way through up to Altar of Naught, world map back down to Brink and repeat.)

although, while grinding Final Form in The Old Mansion basement, i actually discovered i was getting some crazy exp and leveling very fast. particularly the corridor or whatever that has all the dancers in it. i'm gonna look into that and see if it's a better spot.

Fortissimo

Surprisingly Timeless River yielded good results, Especially with forms. Just through back and forth through the Pier, waterway and the wharf. A bunch of heartless show up in one area, finish them and run through the mushroom 13 area to the next heartless area, finish them and run back to the previous heartless area.

Also, the cavern of remembrance has a lot of heartless. However, it can be tough if you're not at a high enough level. That and the other places mentioned above.

Antar

Awards
Easiest way to clear out lots of heartless, is to equip the ability combo master and Magnet Burst. Then you just always fight in the air and Magnet burst practically kills everything. Combo master is for when there aren't any aerial heartless. Just jump up and flail your keyblade a bit and you'll do the Magnet Burst finisher. It works great on those Hot Rods and Mad Rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back