• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Great idea as to who the Myseroius Figure is!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tri-blade

Out of my 2 theories, that was my second; these are the theories that I have come up with:

1. he is part of MX's group of followers
2. he is a replica

Lukar

The "clone of Xemnas" theory sounds possible. However, if it really isn't something we haven't seen before in the series, as Zulkir said, maybe it's an imperfect or "corrupted" clone? Heck, maybe even to the point where its mind and goals deviated from the real Xemnas', so it was basically a "different person".

As for why Xemnas would clone himself and send the clone into the past... He had been looking for Ventus during Days and KH2, so he probably sent it back in time so the clone could see where Ven went; then, the clone would go back to the present and tell Xemnas Ven's whereabouts. The clone only fought TAV because they stumbled across him.

Fallen Prince

Grass made a very appealing theory a few days ago; He mentioned that it was a 'new Xemnas'. That after Xemnas was defeated, he fully fused with his KH to become "more than human". However, since he lost, he didn't rise above human, but obtained his own heart and became the equivalent of a Somebody. Not Terra, but not Xemnas. "No Name"; a being with a KH of people's hearts (allowing him to access all the powers he has, considering it has their hearts) as his heart and Xemnas's body.
I don't remember why he said he'd fight TAV, but I can't recite it. The theory was very in-depth and long, but it calls out to what i think. That's my two cents

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Its the nobody of eraqus......maybe.

*Facepalm* It's been stated over and over and over in the series that a nobody is only created when a heartless is. In nearly every instance of how a nobody is made, they always say it like "If one with a strong heart becomes a heartless, the body and soul they leave behind will take on a will of it's own and become what is known as a nobody" You rarely hear anyone say "When someone loses their heart a nobody is made"

In other words, the body and soul only become a nobody when a heartless is made. If the heart simply leaves or is removed from the body as with MX and Eraqus, the body simply fades out of existence. Therefore neither MX nor Eraqus created a nobody in BBS.

The only nobody MX has is Xemnas and he was made nearly a year after BBS with Xehanort and the other apprentices became heartless.

MF is not Eraqus or MX's nobody.
------------------------------------------------
Anyways I think MF is a new type of existence, not sure yet what that may be. And can someone link me to Grass' theory about MF?

State

Awards
Well, I do admit that after Days the Replica subject hasn't been touched in a long time, but, why make a replica?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah I wanna know what grass said about it.

Grass basically said it was Xemnas who had survived after KH2 and needed to "die" at the end of it to fully become part of his artificial Kingdom Hearts. Becoming part of it gave him much more power (enough to take on TAV) and the ability to time travel.

However RECODED secret ending implies that Xemnas WILL reunite with Ansem SOD, so it seems Grass was wrong about that. He still made an excellent argument though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back