• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Great

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Poll

• I only like A-Rod's return to the Yankees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only like the Yankees pursuit of Santana

• I like both

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I hate A-Rod

• I hate the Yankees

• Who Cares?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Who thinks it is great that A-Rod is going to be a Yankee...AGAIN!? $305 million included with $6 million dollar incentives for passing Wille Mays, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, tieing Barry Bonds and passing Barry Bonds for his personal ownership of the top spot on the all-time homeruns list. MLB approved these incentives for A-Rod, which is also great.

Another great thing the Yankees are doing is going after the Twins Johan Santana. Having one of the best left handed pitchers of the past decade is a great contribution to the Yankees Starting Pitching Rotation.

Sorry for saying Great so much haha. Let me and others here your thoughts on this. Take the poll too. :)

EDIT: Well, it looks like the Red Sox are leading the way in dealing for Johan Santana, but the Yankees are still contending for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back