• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physalis

Some worlds are no fun to go to, that is whats holding me back from playing it the 4th time....

Help on sig bottom..Thank you

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
Hm, well Atlantica seemed kinda pointless to me, like it was intended to be just like a break from the story.
It was pretty short if you play it straight through and don't do any of the extra stuff.
Hm, and it wasn't all that challenging either, though Demyx and Sephiroth were pretty hard (I still haven't defeated Sephy yet -_-)
The only other thing that was kinda annoying was the beginning and how you had to go through all those days, it was pretty tedious.
Oh, and the fact that Squall wasn't voiced by David Boreanaz really ticked me off. Boreanaz is like the only one who can do Squall's voice perfectly.

But there were also alot of good aspects about the game. I particularly liked the 1000 heartless battle and Space Paranoids (regardless of what others say). And that Sephiroth made a more prominant appearance and wasn't voiced by some guy in a boy band made me happy. And I really liked the Underdrome, 'cause it was actually challenging, and for the most part Hercules was really depressed.=P The Drive forms were also pretty nifty.

But yeah, that's my two cents worth.

~Black Mage

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora acted kinda gay when he finally (and properly) met Riku again. Especially since his reaction to Riku was larger than his reaction to Kairi. Hehe, it was even parodied in a VG Cats comic.

Best Friend that went missing for god knows how long and that Sora didn't know if he was alive and well and that Sora himself locked behind the DtD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> girl he arguably doesn't even like that much anymore and that was safe on the Home World neither Sora nor Riku were able to go to for the past two years or so and that got herself into trouble all on her own thus making things needlessly harder on Sora.

Sora said:
You have changed, Kairi, but I'm happy to see you.

Yeah, I really don't think Sora liked what Kairi grew up into.

Nyxbor

The biggest disappointment for me was that Kairi was in it X3
Oh, and how suck ass the last battle was
They could of made it a bit harder =P

C

coolfresh1224

my biggest disapointments was i still cant understand donald atlantica sucked and FM isn't coming to the U.S.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
A little bit of character development for the organization characters would have been nice, especially with Siax and Xemnas. I mean we know nothing about some of their personalities, what the hell is that all about.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
the removal of all the cutscenes and other things from the original trailer. it looked so awesome. especially donald freezing.

especially the removal of "king"...unfortanetly, i cannot find a picture to go with it.

Well I wanted more of a challenge. Where were the Behemoths from the original 1000 heartless scene?
i loved seeing that. made me think it was going to be difficult and exciting....or, sora was gonna die.
The last battle could've been harder..
I mean the fairies DID say it was gonna be TWICE as hard as the first one!

THEY LIED!!!!

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
There is to many disappointment. But the worst was that when you beat the game, there was no extra bosses, or quests to do really.
ABout the only thing you can do is level up your stats.

Yeah, I did find the lack of optional bosses BESIDES Sephiroth and quests BESIDES the "quest" to get the Ultima Keyblade very lacking. I mean, look at KH1, besides Sepiroth, we had Ice Titan, Phantom, and Kurt Ziza. That's four total optional bosses, more so than KH2 (in the normal version). KH2's the sequel or should I say, the third game. You'd think there would been MORE optional boss fights just three (let alone one), huh?

Oh, and the Underdrome, wait.. wasn't completing the Hades Cup (in KH1) required, or not?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Because KH2 was more "user friendly".
That being they made sure the thumbless 5 year olds could still win.

Ugh.. I'd much rather it be user-unfriendly. I enjoyed KH1's challenge, though I never played it on Expert.. which I'll do, once I get a new copy of it. Anyways, who cares about the five year-olds.. KH shouldn't be catered to eight year-olds, let alone five year-olds. I'd much rather have something like KH1 or even KH: CoM, in terms of the future games' difficulty.. at least for the hardest or second hardest mode. Four difficulty settings in KH3, sound good?

Qarx

Ugh.. I'd much rather it be user-unfriendly. I enjoyed KH1's challenge, though I never played it on Expert.. which I'll do, once I get a new copy of it. Anyways, who cares about the five year-olds.. KH shouldn't be catered to eight year-olds, let alone five year-olds. I'd much rather have something like KH1 or even KH: CoM, in terms of the future games' difficulty.. at least for the hardest or second hardest mode. Four difficulty settings in KH3, sound good?

Ironic that it was, seeing as the game was rated E 10+, not E(ages 6 and up) or Ec (3-5).

Guess the gameplay designers didn't think the ESRB would give it such a high rating.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I hope KH3 poses a challange. KH2 was just way too easy. (not including critical mode, which I am too scared to play xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back