• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well that's how it goes, but unfortunately SE has a bad habit of giving in to fans and their whining. :(

Maleficent <3

Axel's totally homo for Roxas, we know this. He was addicted to the feeling of being close to him. Roxas isn't gay though, he's asexual >>Straight specific (only attracted to small amounts of females, not the female population itself). I call on Sora being bi and Riku being Bi until KH2 where he went full blown, but that's only because the game was set up that way what with Nojima and his fanservice.

Sora and Roxas go for themselves :D!
In SoRiku's defense though let it be said it's not their fault they killed the only girl either seemed to truly, properly care about by making Namine disappear. There goes the girl that got Sora to his CoM self, and the girl that spent a year with Riku and who had him place his hand on her head in a fond manner as often as he could, say the novels.
Instead, they're stuck with the girl who couldn't care less about Riku when they finally made it home.
Can you blame the guy for fearing vaginas? At least Namine had the whole 'partially born from Sora' going for her so Riku could lie to himself iwas ok.

Do I think Demyx is some cutesy darling sissy boy? No.

I kind of do, but not because he's an uke, but because he's a pacifist sissy. There's a difference.

Are Xaldin/Luxord drunks/Nancy Brits? God no.

I kind of like those, actually, as it fits in with my general impression of them. I won't threaten death upon Nomura if that's not the case though.

Is Zexion some Emo? Obviously not.

He's too active and hardly enough self inflicting to be that.

If anything I actually hope the game kills the fan's Idealism and character portrayal. I hate fangirls. :x

I like the fangirls. It's the fansluts you need to fear. They start with liking a character for its gender, and then making up the personality they'd like.
As a fangirl, I urge people to use the term 'fansluts'. :3~

anyway, was just thinking one time, and did Demyx become the new assassin?

The only assassin by definition is Marluxia. Axel was put in charge of Roxas, as shown in Days, thus taking care of Roxas at the end of the road was also his responsibility.
Demyx, if anything, seemed to be sent to make Roxas emerge from Sora, and only if that failed, to take care of him.
So the definition of 'assassin' fits neither, really.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Axel was the assassin for the organization, correct? he turned his back on them sometime between twilight town and hollow bastion, right? therefore, the spot of assassin is open. Demyx is sent in to take out the traitor.
Demyx: *acting all goofy*"uggghh, i knew they were sending the wrong guy."
Sora: "Who is this kook?"
Demyx: Silence, traitor.
maybe he was just doing his duty to the organization, but for some reason, i thought he became the new assassin for the org. mainly cause Axel split.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I kind of do, but not because he's an uke, but because he's a pacifist sissy. There's a difference.

He's not a pacifisst sissy. He just sucks at combat and realizes that, so he avoids confrontation. Would you fight someone even when you knew they would cream you? :/

Sora and Roxas go for themselves :D!

No they don't. It's disgusting thinking that way too. Just because Roxas wanted to go find Sora and learn the truth about what he is and why he could use the keyblade doesn't make him gay for Sora and Sora never met Roxas. :/
In SoRiku's defense though let it be said it's not their fault they killed the only girl either seemed to truly, properly care about by making Namine disappear. There goes the girl that got Sora to his CoM self, and the girl that spent a year with Riku and who had him place his hand on her head in a fond manner as often as he could, say the novels.
Instead, they're stuck with the girl who couldn't care less about Riku when they finally made it home.

There's no defense needed, they're gay hurray for them. After Namine dissapeared, there was nothing standing in the way. They went from bisexual to gay over the course of a year, and a short separation from Namine and her eventual demise.

I hope that redheaded whore dies soon and they replace her.
Can you blame the guy for fearing vaginas? At least Namine had the whole 'partially born from Sora' going for her so Riku could lie to himself iwas ok.

He doesn't fear Vagina's, He just doesn't like them. There is no sound reason for him to 'fear' Vaginas. You either like them or you don't. I think in KH1 he was confused about what he really wanted and after he realised Kairi wasn't what she seemed and moved aside for Sora to have what he 'loved'. In KH2 though, after everything that had happened, after he protected his sleeping friend, and after all of everything else from Namine's laeving to taking the form oif Ansem, he just didn't care.

I like the fangirls. It's the fansluts you need to fear. They start with liking a character for its gender, and then making up the personality they'd like.
As a fangirl, I urge people to use the term 'fansluts'. :3~

I hate them. There are no differences between fansluts and fangirls. Normal fans are fine, but when you define yourself as a famngirl/fanboy, cosplay horribly, pick fights with people about a character already questionable sexual orientation, and then making everything Chibi and wonderful, you have a problem.

You also have a problem when you call yourself a fangirl and try to come up with another name for the same group you're a part of so that you don't get labeled as part of the flock. You're a fangirl SA, and you are very capable of being a 'fanslut'. That's okay though, because we all have something we defend blindly or love too much. Like my Squall/Seifer obsession. Any person with eyes can tell my pairing is crack.

Actually Xemmy, I have no clue. I know that they saddled the remaining members with the deceased members duties. At that point though, I'm pretty sure everyone was an assassin. I think Xemnas started to realize he was screwed if he didn't act fast and he panicked snding everybody and anbody to stand in Sora's way while KH was being completed.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

LOL rofl i'm sorry, i couldn't control myself.
I argue this point. Demyx is not a pacifist sissy. Ok, maybe he's a pacifist, but he's not a sissy. he kicked some ass before he died. the pacifistic-ness was what made him look like a sissy, because by definition, a pacifist avoids a fight whenever possible. doesn't mean he's a sissy, though.
The only assassin by definition is Marluxia. Axel was put in charge of Roxas, as shown in Days, thus taking care of Roxas at the end of the road was also his responsibility.
Demyx, if anything, seemed to be sent to make Roxas emerge from Sora, and only if that failed, to take care of him.
So the definition of 'assassin' fits neither, really.
aaaaaaahhhhh, i see said the blind man.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He's not a pacifisst sissy. He just sucks at combat and realizes that, so he avoids confrontation. Would you fight someone even when you knew they would cream you? :/

I know Demyx is the one Org member I had the hardest time fighting.
I also like to think Xemnas know what he's doing when he's sending people out on missions. He's not stupid. An arrogant prick, yes, but he's not stupid.

No they don't. It's disgusting thinking that way too. Just because Roxas wanted to go find Sora and learn the truth about what he is and why he could use the keyblade doesn't make him gay for Sora and Sora never met Roxas. :/

Note the smilie indicating I was joking.
I was just pointing out that out of the relationships KH has, as ironic as it sounds, Sora and Roxas actually have more going for them in any sense than a lot of other friendships/romances/Bromances/etc.

I hope that redheaded whore dies soon and they replace her.

I hope she doesn't die.
Her death would give her far too much attention I don't believe she deserves, as much as ironically give her plot relevance.
She should just stay on the Islands and finally spend some time with Selphie as befitting someone who should've been her BFF.

He doesn't fear Vagina's, He just doesn't like them. There is no sound reason for him to 'fear' Vaginas. You either like them or you don't. I think in KH1 he was confused about what he really wanted and after he realised Kairi wasn't what she seemed and moved aside for Sora to have what he 'loved'. In KH2 though, after everything that had happened, after he protected his sleeping friend, and after all of everything else from Namine's laeving to taking the form oif Ansem, he just didn't care.

I love how they really went to town with Sora officially being the one person Riku cares for the most, romance or bromance based on viewer's preferences.
He even did what he did for/to Kairi because of Sora, as seen as early on in even DI, or more based - in Traverse Town where he shrugged her off until Sora didn't seem to care about him :3

I hate them. There are no differences between fansluts and fangirls.

There is, trust me.

Normal fans are fine, but when you define yourself as a famngirl/fanboy, cosplay horribly, pick fights with people about a character already questionable sexual orientation, and then making everything Chibi and wonderful, you have a problem.

Fangirl = a girl that's a fan of something. Anything beyond that is interpretation.
It's a stigma :\

You also have a problem when you call yourself a fangirl and try to come up with another name for the same group you're a part of so that you don't get labeled as part of the flock. You're a fangirl SA, and you are very capable of being a 'fanslut'. That's okay though, because we all have something we defend blindly or love too much. Like my Squall/Seifer obsession. Any person with eyes can tell my pairing is crack.

Acknowleding the problem is the first step to solving it :D!
the problem arises when one doesn't, can't, or worse - isn't willing to do so.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'm a fangirl. But I'm not an over the top fangirl and believe that Axel's my hubby and that Demyx is my lover and that those goddamn bitches better stay the fuck away!

Also, there is a phobia of female genitalia. It's called Eurotophobia.

Is it rational? Not at all. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I don't believe Riku has this, but I do believe that he might as well be full out gay for Sora.

Just my opinion.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
drives are a great disappointment to me. suuuuuuuurrreee, they look cool, but they honestly suck. just another spawn of the "user-friendly" movement. you can win any fight with them. if they had given you the option of Final Form any earlier than what was already there, the game would fly by like that.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I know Demyx is the one Org member I had the hardest time fighting.
I also like to think Xemnas know what he's doing when he's sending people out on missions. He's not stupid. An arrogant prick, yes, but he's not stupid.

I think you're wrong. Demyx wasn't a particularly hard boss, the only thing he had going for him were his clones. You can even prevent him from using them if you kill him quickly enough.

Xemnas had lost half of his forces. At that point he wasn't being smart, he was being desperate. The strongest of his Forces were put in positions in TWTNW as a last resort to hold off Sora. Really, the only reason Demyx was sent was to confuse him and try to rattle Roxas out of his shell.
Note the smilie indicating I was joking.
I was just pointing out that out of the relationships KH has, as ironic as it sounds, Sora and Roxas actually have more going for them in any sense than a lot of other friendships/romances/Bromances/etc.
Note that I didn't find it funny. :/

No they don't. They have no connection outside of being nobody and somebody. They never met, never had a real conversation, they had nothing.

I hope she doesn't die.
Her death would give her far too much attention I don't believe she deserves, as much as ironically give her plot relevance.
She should just stay on the Islands and finally spend some time with Selphie as befitting someone who should've been her BFF.
That's so ridiculous. If she dies, the angst lasts for a little while and you don't have to put up with her anymore. You prolong her importance by keeping hjer alive and part of the plot.

Selphie wasn't that bad. She was a perky romantic, not someone to be cursed to spend time with Kairi. Besides she had Tidus and Wakka.

I love how they really went to town with Sora officially being the one person Riku cares for the most, romance or bromance based on viewer's preferences.
He even did what he did for/to Kairi because of Sora, as seen as early on in even DI, or more based - in Traverse Town where he shrugged her off until Sora didn't seem to care about him :3
That's why they're gay.

There is, trust me.
Oh no, there isn't.

Fangirl = a girl that's a fan of something. Anything beyond that is interpretation.
It's a stigma :\
Not really, that term is a stigma in and of itself. That term entails all aspect of fans of the female gender. If you're a fangirl just like I am, then you accept that you're a fanslut as well. There is no difference or alteration of the term.

Acknowleding the problem is the first step to solving it :D!
the problem arises when one doesn't, can't, or worse - isn't willing to do so.
There's acknowledgement and then there's pride. I personally, know that I'm a Weeboo, fangirl, etc at times. It's not something to brag about though.

Hah, yeah like any fangirl hasn't admitted she is one. Where are steps 2 and 3?

EDIT:

Drives suck Xemmy. I totally agree with that. They made everything too simple.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
I only notice the level of difficulty when i record a video for youtube. raped Terra in less than 2 minutes. and Xigbar seemed to be easier on critical mode in fm than on proud mode on the original.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't actually care that it was easy. I mean, I liked Re: CoM in that it gave me a challenge, but I didn't care that KH2 was easy.

I cared that the plot sucked, even with the beginnings of really great characters. The plot is what brings me back to a game, not the gameplay. The gameplay will get tiring, tedious, and boring for any game after a while, challenging or not. I do it for the story.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I only notice the level of difficulty when i record a video for youtube. raped Terra in less than 2 minutes. and Xigbar seemed to be easier on critical mode in fm than on proud mode on the original.

It's a sack of sadness. I replayed a while ago and I don't even remember dieing.....at all.

KH2's plot failed, yes. Gameplay and plot, however, never went hand in hand that much for me. One's obviously more important than the other though.

The gameplay failed too. 8/

No, there is no level of importance rising above the other. A great game is the harmony created between a detailed storyline and a fun and enjoyable gaming experience.

KH2 had neither.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's really debatable. As much as I respect CoM's gameplay mechanics, it's not fun for me. Which is why at the end of the day I do respect some of what KH2 tried to it.
It was bringing "fun" back into a "game".
Going too far? Probably, but they had the right thought in mind.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
That's really debatable. As much as I respect CoM's gameplay mechanics, it's not fun for me. Which is why at the end of the day I do respect some of what KH2 tried to it.

People's love of CoM was created mainly by the story true, but you had to have enjoyed the gameplay on some level to sit through it. You wouldn't force yourself through a game.

It was bringing "fun" back into a "game".

In KH2 the gameplay was horrendously easy. They changed things that shouldn't have been changed and brought in un- needed aspects in to the gameplay, like Drives. The drives in KH2 made the entire game far too easy.

Going too far? Probably, but they had the right thought in mind.

The only thing, I don't think I can nit pick would be the updated Gummi system. They made that fun, instead of something you intentionally skipped over out of boredom.

Most of everything else sucked hard.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People's love of CoM was created mainly by the story true, but you had to have enjoyed the gameplay on some level to sit through it. You wouldn't force yourself through a game.

You'd be amazed.
I tried just watching it, but it still wasn't the same. :\ I didn't farm as I usually do on a KH game, but I went through it.

The only thing, I don't think I can nit pick would be the updated Gummi system. They made that fun, instead of something you intentionally skipped over out of boredom.

I knew something was wrong when I spent more time on that than the actual game :D

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
You'd be amazed.
I tried just watching it, but it still wasn't the same. :\ I didn't farm as I usually do on a KH game, but I went through it.

I knew something was wrong when I spent more time on that than the actual game :D
If you don't farm, you have no right to call yourself a KH fan. It's a game, you play it. You skim through it, you miss out on the game itself. At that point it isn't even a game, it's just a movie you have to wait to hit fast forward on. If you didn't like the gameplay,you could have just downloaded the FMVs and watched those.

I played KH2. I liked it at first and it is fun for when you're bored, but it wasn't a good game. KH1 was a good game, CoM was a good game, KH2 was just some eyecandy for the fangirls.

I loved assault of the dreadnaught. Played through that way too many times. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back