• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I couldn't defeat Seph. I get him down to the last two bars and then he kicks my ass.

VenAqua

•DaNDYLioN•;3745617 said:
1000 Heart Battle. ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆
Sephiroth was also a pushover in 2 compared to 1.

Depends if you only used magic + the worst keyblade

Same for 1000 heartless no Cura =]

LiD

1000 Heart Battle. ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆, ∆
Sephiroth was also a pushover in 2 compared to 1.

sephiroth wasn't a push over..tho he was easier..his opening attack was like wtf
i enjoyed the i didn't really enjoy the heartless battle neither, but i didnt push trangle at all..no reaction commands

chibi15

Space Paranoids, I hated Tron and the games in it and the music!!! ARGHH!! Although the plot is related ...

Atlantica, the KH1>>>>KH2!! I liked battling the heartless in merman form!!!! But the songs were arghh ... and the singing at the end!!!!!!

Donald!!!!!!! I hated him with a passion!!! Always casts the wrong magic and died many times!!! Goofy is so much more useful!!

100 Acre Wood ... OMG!!! Pooh is soooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't like the mini games!!!

Ryuki90

Space Paranoids, I hated Tron and the games in it and the music!!! ARGHH!! Although the plot is related ...

Atlantica, the KH1>>>>KH2!! I liked battling the heartless in merman form!!!! But the songs were arghh ... and the singing at the end!!!!!!

Donald!!!!!!! I hated him with a passion!!! Always casts the wrong magic and died many times!!! Goofy is so much more useful!!

100 Acre Wood ... OMG!!! Pooh is soooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't like the mini games!!!

If you hate them so much, don't play then :31:

1000 Heart Battle.

Well, the battle's cool for me, but I think they should have put stronger heartlesses:35:

VenAqua

They shud have put a boss with the 1000 heartless like that thing from KH1 when u leave Destiny islands

Lefolane

1. Kairi is still a Mary Sue and damsel in distress, which bucked me.
2. Riku didn't turn up till nearly the end.
(and the following numbers are not for what disappointed me but SHOCKED ME.)
3. Kairi can weild a Keyblade and it's pink, stupid disgustful.
4. Sora knelt and cried over Riku. But all is he did for Kairi is a hug with I-am-not-sure facial expression like he's hugging a giant Tarantoora.
5. Kairi still didn't care about Riku.

Ryuki90

They shud have put a boss with the 1000 heartless like that thing from KH1 when u leave Destiny islands

Absolutely!! I fight the 1000 heartless with my eyes closed most of the time.....too easy...:35:

1. Kairi is still a Mary Sue and damsel in distress, which bucked me.
2. Riku didn't turn up till nearly the end.
(and the following numbers are not for what disappointed me but SHOCKED ME.)
3. Kairi can weild a Keyblade and it's pink, stupid disgustful.
4. Sora knelt and cried over Riku. But all is he did for Kairi is a hug with I-am-not-sure facial expression like he's hugging a giant Tarantoora.
5. Kairi still didn't care about Riku.

haha, good one there:lol:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
sephiroth wasn't a push over..tho he was easier..his opening attack was like wtf
i enjoyed the i didn't really enjoy the heartless battle neither, but i didnt push trangle at all..no reaction commands
Me too, because triangle made the fight way too easy. But I was still dissapointed, I was hoping for more stronger Heartless and less bashing of triangle.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back