• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

green drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I never noticed the trinity marks were the same color as the drive forms (except green of course because there is no green drive form). You know, you might actually be right about the green drive form thing. It would be pretty darn sweet.

belleaurora

I'd love it if they created a green mode. In reagrds tot eh the synthesis comment, it would be awesome in this mode if you could use your synthesis items to create items that can heal or cause damage, similar to that of Rikku's mix ability in Final Fantasy X

Hmm.. The alchemy idea isn't bad at all. In fact it might be possible. Or impossible.. Since, SE will have to make 150 models for every different combinations of items.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Pink.
Sora.
the end ^_^

But in all seriousness, what I would WANT would be the Green Form to be Alchemist.
Those are ALWAYS fun, you could like, increase your steal ratio to 50% (VERY useful >_>)
BUT,
since we already have "Final Form", and it's this big epic fusion with Sora and Roxas blahblahblah,
it's gonna have to be more epic and powerful than that.

So, Riku and Sora fusion, that's the only step up.
A fusion you can only use in TWTNW, and you use it in the final boss.

Riku kinda wears white and Sora kinda wears white.
Maybe they'll make a Silver form?

Final is the Silver form.. Unless you're talking about Silver the Hedgehog..

But.. they haven't made a purple drive form.. Or black.. unless you count Anti Form or his initial clothing. So it might not be green.. Or it might be.. since the chances are pretty high.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well, Final is white...>_>
And I said "silver" instead of "Gray" since I was thinking more on the lines of a metallic color? You know, really shiny an' stuff x3

And I think a Black Form wouldn't be very interestin', since Sora's already in a black outfit <shrug>

Hurrah for me and 2,000 posties ^_^

i.Organization

Megaman or Alchemy ability for the green drive form are not a bad idea.
But i guess it has to be something like the rest of the other drive forms.
There's quick run, dodge, glide and high jump.

You don't think they'll put "Dodge roll" as the green drive ability do you? O.O If they do that would just plain SUCK ! But i guess Green's ability would be a Dodge ability. Like flipping backwards, rolling to the side. Since master form's ability is dodging in the air, green form would be ground dodging. =/

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Well, Final is white...>_>
sorafinalform1wm.jpg

final is silver, not white. just look at the pic.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
A green form would be cool, but I wanna see a form that allow you to manipulate summons since KH2 summons were kind of a bust:closedeyes: , and what I mean by manipulate summons, is that in that form you can combine summons and whatnot - BEHOLD - STITCH AND TINKERBELL!:thumbsup:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
sorafinalform1wm.jpg

final is silver, not white. just look at the pic.
I've been told =P

The quality on my TV isn't so hot, so whenever I play KH2 I usually just see a white flash of Sora-ness =P
(Yes, lame excuse, I know)

But what I had in mind was a more metallic looking, darker silver. Like a perfect cross between white and black. <shrug>
TWILIGHT!

i.Organization

What do you think Green forms' attribute would be?
Valor is Strength
Wisdom is Magic
Master is Strength and Magic
Final is True power.
Green = ? Defence? Causing your speed to increase dramatically and attack would be really fast, also dodging would be fast too. I Guess this would be consider "Stealth Mode"

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
What do you think Green forms' attribute would be?
Valor is Strength
Wisdom is Magic
Master is Strength and Magic
Final is True power.
Green = ? Defence? Causing your speed to increase dramatically and attack would be really fast, also dodging would be fast too. I Guess this would be consider "Stealth Mode"

woudnt this be more speed then actuall defense the way your describing it. if it was defense, woudnt there be more defensice magic and more defensive positions. like barrriers or something.

i.Organization

woudnt this be more speed then actuall defense the way your describing it. if it was defense, woudnt there be more defensice magic and more defensive positions. like barrriers or something.

Well since it's defence, increasing his speed would also be a defence since you're fast and all. But yes, i thought people knew that if i said defence they would know about the increase of other defences aswell.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
IMO, defensive form = this:

Name: Guardian Form
Color: Green
Speed: Unchanged
Strength: Slight increase
Magic: Unchanged(large increase for reflect magic)
Defense: Drastic increase
Item Effects: medium increase
Special abilities:
-Guardian Strike - each time Sora attacks, a green energy shield flashes around Sora's entire body. this shield protects Sora from attacks, and knocks back enemies within shield range.
-Guardian Dash - press square to activate a green energy shield around Sora's body and dash forward. the length of the dash depends on Guardian Form's current level.(Guardian Dash is also one of Sora's growth abilities)

that's just how I picture a green defensive form.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why green? How about something cooler, like gold? Or pink~!... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back