• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Green Requems?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBum14

I am after going to the end of the world and I need to find some Green Requems to get an item to synthesize something so that I can get the ultima weapon. Where can I find some of them? Which world?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What item are you looking for?

I don;t remember having to find items specifically from Green Reqiums, perhaps there's something easier to find that gives the item

JoeBum14

Bright Shard
Power Gem
Power Crystal
Power Shard

Those are all the ones I need to know where to get from. I hope someone can help. :(

Last edited:

JoeBum14

Yeh, I cannot figure out who gives Power Crystals. I dont have any of them. Anyone know? I wanna get the Ultima before KH2 comes lol.

abbysmal-etheria

power crystal?? i think some enemis in hollow bastion drops it like the wyvern or the pirates in neverland might have it. but i'm pretty sure it is not in atlantica and haloween town thhough

JoeBum14

I am prob just going to run through all the worlds tonight until I find it if no one can figure it out. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back