• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings, Forum-Goers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Hi there! My name's Alex; but for the purposes of forums, I like to go by Truthful Sentiment. Or... Truth. I have many names, to say the least. Go with what you like. Either way, good to meet you all!

I've liked Kingdom Hearts since I was a small child, and started with Kingdom Hearts II (solely because I saw Simba in a trailer on TV, and my love for TLK won me over)... so naturally, I was very lost on what happened for the majority of the game. Since then, I've played every game to date, save for Chi, and await KHIII with very much bated breath. To say that Kingdom Hearts means a lot to me would probably be an understatement! c:

Hm... what else? I play Pokémon... A lot. Like, drug-addiction levels of a lot. I've played a few Final Fantasy games, tried my hand at stuff like Zelda, Metroid and Mega Man... I draw, I sing (but can't do a jig while doing the latter), and... that's about it, off the top of my head

Oh, and I don't exist. That's my shtick. c:

So... here's hoping I can make some buds and enjoy whatever time I put into spending on these here forums! Glad to be here!

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Alex! It's great that you like Kingdom Hearts so much! Pokemon is really fun, too.

Back