• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grinding Spots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShailsTDSPT

Where is a good spot to grind? I am having some difficulties with the last bosses in Proud Mode and I guess I need to level a little ^^' I just don't know where.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Anywhere in TWTNW. Just keep running through the spawn areas and use a combination of Zero Graviza and Balloonga. Unlike BbS, this game doesn't have any EXP boosting abilities. :|

Ocelot60

You can get Exp Walk from linking with Skelterwild a few times and make Riku walk around a lot, also I found another good combination with Zero Gravitza is Thundara, I dunno about Thundaga but Thundara seems to do the job, thing is it hits all the targets and then hits them all again since they're all bunched up and it chains targets, it can easily take out some of the strongest enemies if used appropriately, and it's more reliable than Balloonga I find.

Edit: I got Thundaga and it's much better, things like Salvation, Faith and Mega Flare work equally as well too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back