• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

growth system

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickazz1234

i remember nomura said something about aging in the game. it was in my understanding that the characters would be growing over the course of the game. is there any truth to this , if so did it happen?

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: the aging system?

Well, Nobodies don't age. That's a fact, but the rule seems to miss Naminé for some reason.

Anyway, you can tell people age. Look at Sora and Riku and Kairi for example. They were kids. In KH1, they were 14/15 and looked kiddy. In KH2, they were 15/16 and looked much older. That's proof right there.

EarMedicine

I think he's talking about bbs, which this is the wrong section of the forum.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

BbS = spoilers; this is the right section.

Sorry if I seem a bit confused. I'm tired. D:

But, yeah. If you're talking about normal people, then I'd assume they age since Sora and Riku definitely have to age even though the changes might be subtle. Not sure about Aqua, though. Maybe the Dark Meridian has no sense of time?

kickazz1234

no dude, just the 3 characters u get to play as. not anyone else. i heard that somehow they'd be growing or something like that

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I'm a girl.

Ohhh, I think you mean the growth system. It's just some kind of battle mechanism, I think. Something to do with levelling up your command styles and D-Links?

kickazz1234

ahh i see thank you. and sorry for calling u "dude" just a habit.

Lelouch

Xemnas must also be an exception because Nomura said he was around 30 in KH2 yet we know Terranort is around 18-22. It's also a possiblity he changed his mind in order to make things work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back