• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

guessing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
okay sora is a keyblade master right?roxas was created when sora stabbed himself with the keyblade in hollow bastion in kh1.sora did this to free kairi's heart.thus freeing kairi's heart another nobody was formed,namine.since roxas was half of sora he could also wield a keyblade.(even two)this where the spoilers start so stop yourself if you havent bought,played,or beaten kh2.kairi later on prove herself by wielding a keyblade fighting alongside riku.riku wasnt even suprised to find that kairi could wield a keyblade(not even sora).i sure was.does this mean shes a kayblade master too?if so do you tink namine could wield a keyblade also?a specail nobody,i think namine would appear in another kh project using a keyblade as well.even if you say she doesnt exist they can still bring her back.
ps. dont flame just agree disagree or explain.thank you.

Little_Red

betch.
i'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree with you

1) Riku gave Kairi the keyblade
2) Kairi wasn't chosen, (she didn't have an awakening)
3) i do beleieve riku tells her that people with strong hearts can wield keyblades
4) Kairi was a princess of heart (her heart was pure so she can wield a keyblade but Namine can never wield a keyblade is she came back...)
5) sorry..

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
li'lwitch8251! said:
i'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree with you

1) Riku gave Kairi the keyblade
2) Kairi wasn't chosen, (she didn't have an awakening)
3) i do beleieve riku tells her that people with strong hearts can wield keyblades
4) Kairi was a princess of heart (her heart was pure so she can wield a keyblade but Namine can never wield a keyblade is she came back...)
5) sorry..
1) i already said that
2)riku never had a awakening too
3)never heard that
4)roxas never had a heart too
5)no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back