• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

guide book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

I'd love to see it too. Also, scans of any other new boss pages (if they have any. maybe for mirage arena?) would be appreciated too.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Jesus, what is with the uncertainty?
I went today to pick it up, when they said it'll be released, and then they said it comes out on the 9th

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I ordered at Amazon yesterday, saw the shipping date, and canceled today. Anyone think that if I show the people at Gamestop Amazon's web page with the cheaper price, that they'll match the price and I can get it at GS for $13.59?

honestly, no. they have such a hold on the gaming world that one complaint about a price will mattter to a random store.
no offense, just sayin

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kinda makes me glad I didn't preorder. I'll just walk in and pick it up a few weeks after the game's release.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
News on the guide book:

My mom went to Gamestop to preorder the game (finally, it's confirmed! It feels so real now that I'm holding the receipt. It's taped to my wall, right next to my band director's award =P), and asked if they had the book in stock. The guy there said they wouldn't have the book out until the release date, because it spoils the game (hasn't he heard of people like Cyberman65 and dorks like me who watched the whole game by now?). But he said that they would have the book at a discounted price when I picked up the bundle. I don't know how much the discount will be, but every little bit helps. Also, when I pick up the game, I'll see if GS will match the price of the book with Amazon's (business is business), but it doesn't look likely, especially with the discounted price. Any idea how much the discount wil be, 2, 4, $6?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Gamestop's are actually hurting very badly right now. There is a whole thing on Kotaku on how Gamestop is slowly becoming old news because with the whole downloadable market and how people can order things online, people aren't going out to stores anymore (same reason malls are hurting too), so Gamestop's hold a monopoly on the gaming market when it comes to physical purchases, however, even if they are hurting, Gamestop's don't bargain their prices.

Kamichamadude

The discount is either ten or twenty percent off the book because you bought the game, they do it with anything. I lost days went in bought a new copy and decided i want the book and i got ten percent off the ten dollar guide book.

kupo1121

Awards
The discount is either ten or twenty percent off the book because you bought the game, they do it with anything. I lost days went in bought a new copy and decided i want the book and i got ten percent off the ten dollar guide book.

When you buy them together, I believe you get a 10% discount...

yomitchymitch

I'm about to just cancel my order from amazon and buy it on the 7th.
Got my component cables though:)

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Gamestop's are actually hurting very badly right now. There is a whole thing on Kotaku on how Gamestop is slowly becoming old news because with the whole downloadable market and how people can order things online, people aren't going out to stores anymore (same reason malls are hurting too), so Gamestop's hold a monopoly on the gaming market when it comes to physical purchases, however, even if they are hurting, Gamestop's don't bargain their prices.

Yeah, the GS near me is in an odd location and small in comparison to other ones.

I've canceled my order and I'll get it there when I get the bundle.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Quick question: Say I pre-ordered both game and guide, and I don't cancel my pre-order for the guide. Say that the discount will work at any GS store. And also say that the guides will be released on the 7th at all GS store's. Will the guide still get discounted?

kupo1121

Awards
Quick question: Say I pre-ordered both game and guide, and I don't cancel my pre-order for the guide. Say that the discount will work at any GS store. And also say that the guides will be released on the 7th at all GS store's. Will the guide still get discounted?

It's if you buy them together...so if you buy the game one place, and a guide another...I don't think it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back