• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

guide book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cool5ive

did anybody preorder the kh bbs guide book from amazon if u did when will they start shipping it? cuz i preorder it and it say on oct. or dec. i'll be getting it.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well that is because it says usually ships within 1 to 4 months.
and No, I did not order it. and it isnt on pre-order anymore, its selling, but just taking a LONG time for it to get to your place it looks like.

cool5ive

Well that is because it says usually ships within 1 to 4 months.
and No, I did not order it. and it isnt on pre-order anymore, its selling, but just taking a LONG time for it to get to your place it looks like.

yeah. i preorder it in amazon cuz it was cheap and it said it was going to be available on aug, 27.

Cheaken

Awards
I didn't pre-order it. To me it would have been a waste of money because I already know what I'm supposed to do in the game.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I preordered it on Gamestop.com. It said it ships on tommorow. So if we use logic it will come a week after I'm guessing so it will be delivered to me around the time BBS comes out.

Rexy

Bronze Member
is there one place that we can see those guide books online, without beeing in our hands, beeing in the pc monitor?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
is there one place that we can see those guide books online, without beeing in our hands, beeing in the pc monitor?
That would require someone to upload scans of it, and you'd view it as a PDF or a raw image.

People will be composing their own guides, and taking more useful information from the official guide, so if you want to do an online guide, unofficial ones are so much easier.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
All right. I just talked to this guy I know at GameStop.
He said the guide doesnt really have an official street date and can just arrive there whenever.
supposed to be some time this week.
I know I was disapointed.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I dunno. From what I've been hearing, a bunch of stores have already received the guides and will be putting them out today, tomorrow, or on the game's release date. It seems to vary...a lot.

I say bother the employees by calling at least once a day to check up on the guides' status :D

jk

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hmmm...let me call my local gamestop...also...I have a scanner, so maybe I can take pics of the secret boss page and link them or something...I'm not going to spoil much so I won't be reading what I scan, nor will I scan any storyline pages...but I'll see.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Hmmm...let me call my local gamestop...also...I have a scanner, so maybe I can take pics of the secret boss page and link them or something...I'm not going to spoil much so I won't be reading what I scan, nor will I scan any storyline pages...but I'll see.

I would love to see the New Secret Boss Pages!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back