• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Strategy I used to get to Level 99 with Terra.

Obtain Mega Flair
(Firaga + Aerora(ga) = Fission Firaga
Firaga + Slow/Stopra(ga) = Crawling Fire
Fission Firaga + Crawling Fire = Mega Flare) get 2 if you want to Lvl faster

Obtain EXP Chance (I did this by combining 2 Fira's with an abounding crystal)

Sacrifice [Terra only] (Honey Pot Command Board)

Victory Pose (bought in the Mirage Arena for I believe 100 medals)

Magnega (either meld or buy later in the game)

-Once all are obtained head to Radiant Garden. Go to the place where you fought the Trinity Armor with Aqua and Ven. (Reactor)

-Use Sacrifice on Terra until he is blinking red. This ensures that you are under 25% health for EXP Chance

-Run into the middle and when Tank Toppler's (the fat rolly things) spawn cast Magnega. This clumps them all together for you.

-Dash back towards the entrance and use mega fair.

-Then use Victory Pose for some extra EXP. (Victory Pose triples the amount of EXP gained from last enemy vanquished.)

-Leave Reactor Area

-Repeat

This strategy usually nets around 3-4k of experience each trip. Same can be used with Aqua and Ven, though make sure you get hurt below 25%. Add the Mickey D-Link for even more EXP with them! I managed to get Terra to Level 99 with only a few hours of grinding. Hope it works for you guys!

Last edited:
Awards
you know you can meld sacrifice with warp and poison edge, right? And I have no idea how you're getting 3k-4k exp. I tried it, and all I get is about 1k. BUT, I did get about 4k from doing it on the Blobmob in Neverland.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No I do this all the time. There is no need for Magnega though, just dash to the other side of the reactor and all the unversed will appear, do mega flare immeidiately so that none dissapear, but if any do then it's OK, just go back to where they were standing and they'll reappear. There are 3 sets of unversed, 1 mega flare should be able to take out 2 depending on your level, and if your below 25% health with EXP chance, I get usually 4k-6k

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I just use Magnega just so that none of them are in my way, idk, just seems to work for me

Awards
Someone needs to make a guide on how to get medals in Mirage Arena in a very quick amount of time.

Yeah, but doing that won't get you to level 30. You need to beat the command boards and rumble racing. And in order to play all the command boards in the mirage arena, you have to beat all the command boards in normal gameplay to unlock the secret board, cuz u have to beat that in the mirage arena too. But to get the levels by earning medals. just play your most recent event match and make sure you have group curaga, it gives you 100 extra medals i beleive, but you have to cast it at least once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My only problem is that i don't get as much exp, because when I use mega flare I immediately go into Firestorm, and that delays me using Victory Pose, so when I do use it, I only get a few exp from it.

Awards
This is happening to me. Only getting 1k

So I'm interested about this Blobomb :3

Go to Skull Rock in Neverland and inside, use mega flare on the Blobmob. It'll most likely multiply, and if it does, wait awhile to use mega flare again, use it, and immediately use victory pose. you'll get about 3k. Be sure to use sacrifice before going in.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Go to Skull Rock in Neverland and inside, use mega flare on the Blobmob. It'll most likely multiply, and if it does, wait awhile to use mega flare again, use it, and immediately use victory pose. you'll get about 3k. Be sure to use sacrifice before going in.

Oh no wonder I didn't know what the Blobmob was. I'm playing as Aqua. And I see that the reason we don't get much is cause, atleast for me, RG has a low combat level.

Awards
Oh no wonder I didn't know what the Blobmob was. I'm playing as Aqua. And I see that the reason we don't get much is cause, atleast for me, RG has a low combat level.

Yeah, but apparently people are getting 3k-4k of EXP from RG, which I don't understand. But, there is a Blobmob for Aqua in Deep Space, it's in the Launch Deck. You have to destroy all the Unversed that appear first, and then it'll appear.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Yeah, but apparently people are getting 3k-4k of EXP from RG, which I don't understand. But, there is a Blobmob for Aqua in Deep Space, it's in the Launch Deck. You have to destroy all the Unversed that appear first, and then it'll appear.

Oh really? Wow, thanks! Completely forgot about that one xD
The reason I wanted to level up was for a higher chance at beating MF since Iw as at it for a day but I JUST managed to beat him so I will most likely level her up later... Want to work on Terra [Or Ven, not sure atm]

Thanks either way dude!

Awards
Oh really? Wow, thanks! Completely forgot about that one xD
The reason I wanted to level up was for a higher chance at beating MF since Iw as at it for a day but I JUST managed to beat him so I will most likely level her up later... Want to work on Terra [Or Ven, not sure atm]

Thanks either way dude!

Yup! :)
You should probably try and level up Ven if you wanna beat MF. It's gonna be a lot harder to beat him with Terra.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Yup! :)
You should probably try and level up Ven if you wanna beat MF. It's gonna be a lot harder to beat him with Terra.

I have Ven in 55 and haven't finished Mirage Arena with him yet so Im sure I'll be more than ready when I try with him.
It's just that I just saw the KHII FM+ Lingering Sentiment battle again and made me wanna use Terra xD

On a side note, the game calls Critical Mode "Master Mode" in spanish :D

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
just did the Blob Mop in neverland, I didn't get as much with it as I did in RG, That's just me personally.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah, but doing that won't get you to level 30. You need to beat the command boards and rumble racing. And in order to play all the command boards in the mirage arena, you have to beat all the command boards in normal gameplay to unlock the secret board, cuz u have to beat that in the mirage arena too. But to get the levels by earning medals. just play your most recent event match and make sure you have group curaga, it gives you 100 extra medals i beleive, but you have to cast it at least once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My only problem is that i don't get as much exp, because when I use mega flare I immediately go into Firestorm, and that delays me using Victory Pose, so when I do use it, I only get a few exp from it.

Yeah I know, doing all the Command Board and Racing stuff is the easiest part. Getting the medal milestones is the most time consuming. I found that winning secret board gives you quite a bit of medals. The thing with the Arena events is that the ones that bring in the dough are too hard to do without people with you, and finding people that are at a high enough level is hard. It seems that when you're at a low level, you find people way beyond you, and when you're at a high level, you find people way behind you.

So my strategy for medals in Mirage Arena: Play secret board with 3 players. This keeps the CPU's occupied with eachother some of the time. Buy a panel whenever you get the chance. DO NOT buy panels from your opponents! If given the chance, always take the keyblade rider square. If you happen to get Captain Dark, use Three Dice hands to try and pass a player, passing him on to them. If you get or another player gets Captain Justice, stay away from them or try to get him. If you get the keyblade rider early in the lap, fly to the yellow checkpoint as it is the farther away than the other panels and it makes it easier to get the rest along the way. Level up panels you think an opponent might land on in the near future. Try to take paths where you will get the prize cube prize. Buying Bonus panels is better than buying regular panels because it lets you always have a hand to use and, well, free commands. Even on the lowest GP objective you get quite a few medals from this. Hope this works out for you guys!

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I just did the Second to last one, copycat chaos or something. Used Maga Flairs, took out all the rounds fast, used ragnarok shotlock on the Copycatter, yeilded 525 medals each type.

TIP: USE GROUP CURAGA IN THE MIRAGE ARENDA, you get first place in the "friendship" category if you do. gives you a few extra medals

αsiя

space coke
It took me around 30 minutes to get Terra from lvl 67 to lvl 99. I have a different strategy.

Master Form Sora

Yeah, but doing that won't get you to level 30. You need to beat the command boards and rumble racing. And in order to play all the command boards in the mirage arena, you have to beat all the command boards in normal gameplay to unlock the secret board, cuz u have to beat that in the mirage arena too.

I never played the Command Board outside of the Mirage Arena and I unlocked the secret board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back