• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guild Wars 2 // Let's play together!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

So I recently started playing GW2 and I've looking for friends to enjoy the experience, so I was wondering if anyone around here would like to join me?

I find the game real fun to play even as a solo player, but there is no way to enjoy more a MMO than with a large group of friends.

So anyone up to it?? If you have the game and you want to join me you can find me on the gate of madness realm! I'll give you my character name if you ask.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'd definitely join once I get it, I'm only $18 dollars away.

Going to go with a warrior or Mesmer probably. (I think the illusionists are called Mesmers, not sure)

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Yeah have fun getting anyone who has already started playing to transfer over.

Erlix

I'd definitely join once I get it, I'm only $18 dollars away.

Going to go with a warrior or Mesmer probably. (I think the illusionists are called Mesmers, not sure)

Nice be sure to play in gate of madness so we can play together! I just joined this awesome guild and I'm loving the game! Contact me when you join dude!

The game is really fun and it looks beautiful! You won't be dissapointed.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Don't need to transfer because you can just use guesting. Unless you're an avid WvW'er, transfers are pretty useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back