• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guilty pleasures.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Just wondering, what kind of guilty pleasures you guys have when it comes to movies and tv?

To those who don't know what this means (doubt there are many), a guilty pleasure is when you have something that just plain sucks, or just not supposed to be for you (like an adult watching an actual kid's movie) but for some reason you like it. It's not because of different tastes or anything, you know it's horrible but for some reason (self-molestation perhaps?) you find yourself enjoying it.

Don't let this devolve in a series of "your taste sux" posts. It's not about that.

To start of: The Street Fighter movie. Not the new one (haven't seen it), but the Van Damme one. Something about it just draws me.

Last edited:

Fame

Don't know if any of you have heard of it but a film known as Twilight. It's one of my very favourite films :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Disney movies :3 Also Anastasia, which should be a Disney movie but it's not.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Disney's made some pretty good stuff.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I actually watch oldies whenever I can. Like Popeye, Mighty Mouse, Roadrunner, etc.

>.>

<.<

Don't see all the hype to 'Adventure Time' or 'Flapjack'. Those're just a bit creepy. [Chowder on the other hand is cute <3]

Oh, and the Goonies. I know that it's an old film, I know that it's pretty dang silly and just cheezy at some parts. I just love it though. XD

Oriax

St. Trinians and the Bring It On films ... I really don't want to like them but I do lulz x3

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
St. Trinians and the Bring It On films ... I really don't want to like them but I do lulz x3

I know I said we weren't gonna bring taste in, but that's something to feel REAL guilty about. s1keanureeves

Then again, I'm adding Pokémon: Mewtwo's Revenge (or whatever the title was, the first one in any case), so there. s1butz

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
17 Again
School of Rock
Love Actually
Knocked Up

I thought all of these were pretty good.

And for TV, the Simple Life: Road Trip. One word: AMAZING.

Aria

braver by the minute
tv: Survivor (me and my mom have watched every season since I can remember, its a tradition) and Teen Titans.

movies: old Disney movies, Monty Python and the Holy Grail(only guys seem to know what it is when i talk about it) and Ponyo, its so adorable ^_^

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
9h6eyh.jpg

absolutely.

Trag

Bronze Member
yah,
i'd say The OC and The Gilmore Girls
:/

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Wow, I'd thought this thread would've died out by the time I got back from my trip. Oh well.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Nothing wrong with that. s1cofeeman

Charmed. The more bits I catch of reruns, the more I wonder what the fuck I ever saw in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back