• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship boss fights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
ok after watching the trailer and looking at the gummi ship part does the thing in this picture look "kinda" like Kurt Kiza

KurtKiza.png

Now with that said do you think that you will get to fight bosses in the gummi ship?

Z

Zephyr

hmmm it does look like kurt kiza
maybe in every world there is a gummi ship part for it
maybe this is the aladin gummi ride and that is kurt kiza wannabe?

just a thought...

RikuOfDarkness

The Gummi Ship system looks to be awesome!! I actually look forward to the Gummi Ship now.

I definitely think there will be Gummi Bosses

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Nah, i think that the Kurt Kiza thingy-ma-bob is just a huge Gummi Ship or a dusk because if you look closer on to the head of it[the head is a black thing at the top], it has a dusk sign on it! So i think it would be either a huge new dusk or a Dusk Gummi Ship!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
dual_wielder said:
Nah, i think that the Kurt Kiza thingy-ma-bob is just a huge Gummi Ship or a dusk because if you look closer on to the head of it[the head is a black thing at the top], it has a dusk sign on it! So i think it would be either a huge new dusk or a Dusk Gummi Ship!

they or i didn't say that it was Kurt Zisa! I said that it is a Dusk or a Dusk Gummi Ship! Look at my quote above this text! Just click on the link on the first post and see for yourself!

Oathkeeper1313

Wasn't it said that the gummi ship would be optional, like a mini game, seeing as the train is your means of transportation?
Even the infamous Gummi Ship portion of Kingdom Hearts has been retooled for the sequel. "It was a good concept," Nomura says, "but it’s completely new in Kingdom Hearts II. It’s more like an attraction or a ride."

TruChaos

We do Nomura said himself that you dont have to use those gay gummi ships its more of a mini-game you dont have to use it you have a choice now... thank god

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
When I saw the trailer, I thought it looked like Kurt Zisa too, but it isn't. There might be Gummi Ship bosses in KH2, but maybe it's just a stronger enemy than the normal ones you fight.

Also dual_wielder, I noticed that all of the Gummi Ship enemies have the Dusk symbol on them too.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i hope u use the gummie ship for real and its not a mini game because by the looks of the pic the gummie ship overall is going to be about 100x better then kh1 gummie ship.
yay lets fly a train through space weee.....

~NGD OMEGA~

Actually this is not a boss fight, because a few seconds later in the trailer there are other 'ships' that we see, so it is just one of them that attacks you. But at least the whole thing looks a LOT cooler, even the ship looks like an X wing from Star wars, only with one set of wings....

Dorak

klclodi13 said:
i dont know about the rest of you, but after seeing how much better the gummi ship portion is (or what its like) im gonna do the gummi ship all the time (if they give you warp i might rarely use it)

Yeah, the new gummi ship portion looks alot cooler. Actually it looks alot lot cooler!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back