• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XVI

Yeah, I thought so too. I thought it was impossible for Gummi Ships to have exsisted before KH. I like the picture of Terra riding his keyblade. That seems to be the alternative to Gummi Ships. :)

stinknus

A gummie ship is possible. But I believe that they will have a more sophisticated way of travel.
Gummie ships look too childish.

probably not, and that game has a freaking Disney theme, of course certain things are going to be childish.
I would like to something else more "sophisticated", but I have nothing against having gummi ships again

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah, I thought so too. I thought it was impossible for Gummi Ships to have exsisted before KH. I like the picture of Terra riding his keyblade. That seems to be the alternative to Gummi Ships. :)

The idea of riding keyblades and such was abandoned by Nomura, he called the morphing of it a disgrace.
Well at least the battle portion concerning the LS battle.

Still I wouldn't count on it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The idea of riding keyblades and such was abandoned by Nomura, he called the morphing of it a disgrace.
Well at least the battle portion concerning the LS battle.

I think that was because they didn't tell him about it. I'd be mad too if someone put something in my game that I didn't authorize, even if it was awesome.

Absurd

Yes. Thus why it is even more stupid. A whip, a cannon thing, and I think there was another one.

Dont say anything about the cannon, that thing can wipe out your entire life bar in critical mode if your dont have second chance XD.
Im actually quite hoping that the abilites in BBS would somewhat correspond to the abilities in the terra battle, except, you know, more. lol :p

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Dont say anything about the cannon, that thing can wipe out your entire life bar in critical mode if your dont have second chance XD.
Im actually quite hoping that the abilites in BBS would somewhat correspond to the abilities in the terra battle, except, you know, more. lol :p

Then the game'd be too easy.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't think it is cool at all.

This

Also the list of weapons he used were.

The cannon
A whip
bow and arrow
bits
gauntlet