• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gundam Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
Well, I saw the original topic posted here, but it seems to be messed up. So, I've decided to revive that old topic, since I'm a HUGE Gundam fan.

Discuss anything and everything about Gundam here, from the Universal Century (the original Mobile Suit Gundam), all the way up to the Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED)

Oh, and just for information purposes, here's a complete list of the Gundam universes, as well as the anime that is included in it.

Universal Century
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Z Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit V Gundam

Future Century
Mobile Fighter G Gundam

After Colony
New Mobile Report Gundam W
New Mobile Report Gundam W: Endless Waltz

After War
After War Gundam X

Correct Century
∀ (Turn A) Gundam

Cosmic Era
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY

Whew! Hope I didn't miss any detail. :)

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Did you remember the live action Gundam movie? XD

So far my favorite Gundam series is Gundam Seed. I like the whole idea of Friend vs. Friend, makes for good drama.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
My two favorites of all are Gundam Wing and Z Gundam. (If that's the one where everything looks computer like and this boy travels around with three main gundams and the leader is Captain)

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
Gundam Wing was the best and the second one was 08th MS team. RX-78 was pretty good too with Amuro and Char's counter attack. The reason I like Amuros so much is that it showed a better side to war. It was more interesting but Wing still has it beat. I never did see how war in the pocket ended *sighs*. Okay, so what is the next one they are showing? Seed is good too havent missed an episode yet, G gundam was like my 1 on 1 thing in a ring, pretty good. SD.... I will have to get back to you on that one....

Agent Orange

My favourite is still Wing. The first episode sucked me in. I watched Seed, but the first episode didn't really leave an impession on me. I also like the Talgeese :p G Gundam was hella corny.. But I still watched it lol. Worst Gundam IMO would be the 3D one with all the mini Gundams.. That just sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back