• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Saint

Awards
A nobody? That thing is waaaay too tall and big to be Ven's body IF he has a nobody at all. Remember, a nobody has the same body as it's somebody when it becomes a heartless.

His body would be 10 years older. Explain the organization members.

@skyfoxx explain Namine and also I said when Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
His body would be 10 years older. Explain the organization members.

@skyfoxx explain Namine

How the fuck could his body be 10 years older than it was in BBS. For one Ven doesn't have nobody, two if he DID have a nobody during BBS it would have the same build as Roxas, and what ABOUT the orginization members? They have nothing to do with why you think Ven's body can age 10 years in a matter of days.

Sir Saint

Awards
How the firetruck could his body be 10 years older than it was in BBS. For one Ven doesn't have nobody, two if he DID have a nobody during BBS it would have the same build as Roxas, and what ABOUT the orginization members? They have nothing to do with why you think Ven's body can age 10 years in a matter of days.

Did you even read all of my first post?

Silverslide

Did you even read all of my first post?

Yes I read your first post. I was talking about the part of your theory where you think Ven is the light beam guy and I pointed out that his body is too muscular and tall. You bringing up the orginization is irrelevant to why you think his body aged 10 years.

Sir Saint

Awards
Look at Zexion in BBS compared to COM. Also if you read it you saw where I said he would be in a future game and not actually in BBS just like LS wasn't really in KH2 final mix but you still fought him.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think it is Ven's nobody. For one the stance is the same as if he was duel wielding and the way he holds them. The blades could be for keyblade wielder's nobodies except Roxas because he didn't need them because he had Ven's heart so he could wield a keyblade. When Sora stabbed himself he had three hearts, his nobody was Roxas, Kairi's heart produced Namine, and I think Ven's made his body in Castle Oblivion turn into his nobody. Xemnas was talking to someone someone in his chamber in Radiant Garden with Aqua's armor there but I think he was talking to Ven's nobody in Castle Oblivion, that's who Xigbar heard talk back. Also that's why Xemnas was looking for that room to get Ven's nobody out so he could join the organization.

But only Aqua can find it so when she opens it to get Ven's body out in a upcoming game Ven's nobody is there. I think Ven's nobody got the cloak from inside the room because MX had one so Eraqus probably had one too in that room. Another thing I think Nomura tried to give us a hint by right after the fight in the trailer it is Ven in the next scene. The fight is either a vision of what is to come or like the LS fight where it doesn't really happen but hints at the upcoming game.

No, damn it people. Ven has a heart of pure light! So when he lost his heart, his body and soul just fell into a comma like state.

Remember in KH1 when Kairi lost her heart of pure light, her body and soul went into a commatose state? Same thing happened to Ven after he lost his heart.
-------------------------------------
Why does Ven have a heart of pure light? Because he's lacking all of his darkness A.K.A Vanitas. Thus Ven only has light in his heart, thus he has a heart of pure light.

Sir Saint

Awards
@ memory master does no one know how to read? Again Ven had his heart in Sora like Kairi when he stabbed himself in KH1. Roxas was created from Sora, Namine from Kairi's heart and I think this is from Ven's.

Silverslide

@ memory master does no one know how to read? Again Ven had his heart in Sora like Kairi when he stabbed himself in KH1. Roxas was created from Sora, Namine from Kairi's heart and I think this is from Ven's.

BUT, Roxas= Sora's body Namine= body of her own or some shit, Ven's supposed body=? his body is trapped in Castle Oblivion the body can't move, and he is sealed in by Aqua. It would have no way of getting out. Plus, this still doesn't explain why it uses the ethereal blades and has an identical fighting style to Xemnas.

Sir Saint

Awards
Again I said in my first post that maybe in KH3 she would unseal it and he would be inside.

Sir Saint

Awards
Regardless your theory isn't really plausable. Ven doesn't have a nobody. None of it adds up and it wouldn't make sense for Ven's nobody to fight like Xemnas and carry lightsabers.

Again did you read my whole first post or just skim? I said I thought keyblade wielder's nobodys could use lightsabers.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ven's nobody? thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard. no offens. honestly look at all the factors against you:
for starters he has a completly different build
he has etheral blades
ven has a heart of pure light so cant have a nobody
anyways im still leaning towards a sentiment but i cant decide between it being MXs sentiment or MEs sentiment...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Again did you read my whole first post or just skim? I said I thought keyblade wielder's nobodys could use lightsabers.

Yes I read all your post -_-

And who told you a keyblade weilder's nobody could use lightsabers? That's stupid. You don't see Roxas using lightsabers! Xemnas is the only one with those type of weapons. Granted I don't think this guy is Xemnas but it sure as heck ain't a Nobody that doesn't even exist.

Sir Saint

Awards
Yes I read all your post -_-

And who told you a keyblade weilder's nobody could use lightsabers? That's stupid. You don't see Roxas using lightsabers! Xemnas is the only one with those type of weapons. Granted I don't think this guy is Xemnas but it sure as heck ain't a Nobody that doesn't even exist.

I like how you said you read all my post and then said Roxas doesn't use them, when I answered why he doesn't in my first post. And who told you that their nobodies couldn't use them.

Anyway I'm tired of arguing with people who said they read it and then ask a question I already answered. It's my opinion I'm allowed to think whatever I want. I don't go around saying your opinion is stupid!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I like how you said you read all my post and then said Roxas doesn't use them, when I answered why he doesn't in my first post. And who told you that their nobodies couldn't use them.

Anyway I'm tired of arguing with people who said they read it and then ask a question I already answered. It's my opinion I'm allowed to think whatever I want. I don't go around saying your opinion is stupid!

It's because you keep contradicting yourself and then claim that we "don't read your posts" that you say our posts make no sense. If you wouldn't contradict yourself by saying "ROXAS DOESN'T HAVE THE SABERS!" and then go on to say "IF YOUR A KEYBLADE WEILDER WHO TURNS INTO A NOBODY YOU CAN USE LIGHTSABERS!"

"Who told you that their nobodies couldn't use them"

facepalm1.jpg

That's like saying "IF YOU TURN INTO A NOBODY YOU CAN USE DEMYX'S GUITAR!!!!"

Sir Saint

Awards
Tell me were I contradicted myself?

Edit: First post I said Roxas didn't use them because he could use a keyblade.

"Who told you that their nobodies couldn't use them" I was being sarcastic.

Last edited:

Sir Saint

Awards
Well the same thing would apply if Ven had a nobody. He would use a keyblade and not bother with the lightsabers. So once again, your theory is seriously flawed.

Again first post I said Roxas could use a keyblade cause he had Ven's heart and then rejoined it with Sora in KH2 so Ven's nobody wouldn't have a heart to wield a keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back