• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I remember awhileback b4 bbs speculation got popular everybody was talking about something called a Dissoul??? This is another possibility. Idr how we said they were created but maybe when someone unlocks there heart, like MX (or ME) maybe the Soul can't pass on. So it reanimates the body. Like a nobody but different because perhaps the body takes on the appearance of the soul. In MX's case it mite look like his younger self. IDK just a random idea. Don't freak out about it. lol

It sounds like it would work actually.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I think the boss is Ansem the Wise. Here is my reasoning.

1. In the Secret Ending Ansem is seen talking to Aqua in the world of darkness. And he is seen wearing a black organization coat.
2. During the conversation Ansem and Aqua had he mentions several times that he is slowly losing his memories. Now if he had fought with Aqua at an earlier time before this meeting it could stand to reason that he may have forgotten that he battled her.
3. I know this has been said before but Ansem had to have had some sort of weapon to protect himself in some way. He couldn't have been able to survive as long as he did in the series without something to fight with.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
New Antagonist, New Antagonist, New Antagonist, New Antagonist...

Nomura needs to introduce him before The Xehanort Saga ends, that way it isn't so random that he is the new enemy.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
why do people keep saying its ansem?!?! hes a freaking scientist. wth would he fight aqua and wth would ehe have weapons ot begin with?!?! just because 'er he had an org cloak!" isnt enough!! mickey wore an organization cloack and you guys arent going around saying its him!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I think the boss is Ansem the Wise.
That might be quite a stretch. It's hard to say if this battle will be canon or not. This could just be a little heads up to things in the future and it may not have happened in the true stroyline.

If the battle is canon and it is Ansem under there, it raises a heck of alot of questions.
Ansem the Wise had no known means of leaving his homeworld prior to the events of Xehanort's experiments. And he was far too concerned with protecting his home from darkness to leave to fight Aqua. He also had never seen a Keyblade before meeting Mickey. And even more importantly, Master Xehanort was the one who created the cloaks. How would Ansem get one at this time?

But as of right now we only have about 5 secs of footage to look at and no other information so it really is hard to say what they are or aren't exactly.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If Ansem could fight the way this guy could, he would have taken Roxas to the mansion himself...well more like own him, gag him, and thrash his ass into the mansion so no.

I like the idea of it being something like Namine...or something that has to do with tainted light or a corrupted soul. I don't want it to be a normal human and i'd hate for it to be ME or someone from the keyblade wars or someone from before BBS seeing how Noomura said he wasn't going to go to deep into the past and that BBS was the farthest he would go...then again he is incredibly skilled in the art of retcon. :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
why do people keep saying its ansem?!?! hes a freaking scientist. wth would he fight aqua and wth would ehe have weapons ot begin with?!?! just because 'er he had an org cloak!" isnt enough!! mickey wore an organization cloack and you guys arent going around saying its him!

This tells the 100% truth. Ansem is impossible.

@alphonse224:
We already know why Ansem lost his memories. It's because of the explosion that happened in KH2 which also led him to the Realm of darkness. There's NO WAY that Ansem could get defeated and then 10 YEARS LATER LOSE HIS MEMORIES!

Ansem the Wise is not a fighter. Otherwise, he wouldn't be sitting in front of the computer all day in Roxas's story and wouldn't need Riku to take care of Roxas. Especially if he was THIS powerful. Ansem is the leader of Radiant Garden and he studies the heart... he's not a Sith (despite being voiced by one)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I totally believe it is Ansem the Wise. Knew that old man had some bite left in that bark. >_>

Seriously, it can only be a Xehanort/Terra/(Eraqus) character. Those are usually who these SECRET SECRET bosses are.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this person defintely resembles master xehanort. I doubt it's a secret boss too since it appeared in a trailer, it wouldn't be so secret. probably just an unlockable boss or maybe plot related.

Remember how in the secret video on KH2 one of the phrases was Memory of Xehanort. Well if it was a Namine-like creature it may have manipulation over Xehanort's memories. It could be the key to Terra's reconnection or freeing him from his torment??? idk just spitballin

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah i stilk have no idea where we got namine-like creature......

well this can't be anobody, but the coat itself is simoply to protect him of darkness.

i'm still guessing it's an absent sillouette or some form that is merely testing aqua or terra/ven (if it's optional for them)

Read post on page 15 allister. I postedtwo different theories I had on this guy. One that he could've have been a Namine'-like creature spawned from Apprentice Xehanort and the other that he could be a new enemy (possibly dissoul) spawned from MX

Allister Rose

French Lover
Read post on page 15 allister. I postedtwo different theories I had on this guy. One that he could've have been a Namine'-like creature spawned from Apprentice Xehanort and the other that he could be a new enemy (possibly dissoul) spawned from MX

i doubt it. Just look at the trailer, it appears to be that the boss appears before Land of Departure has been ruined.

Dcasd1

maybe this guy is a new character who will appear in future games like xemnas did in kh final mix at hollow bastion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back