• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I've come to the conclusion after thinking about this for two days. JUST WAIT! We'll find out eventually. I understand we all want to know, but even if you're guessing, how will you know you're right? Now before I drop the whole idea entirely, I think it might be something that was created after Eraqus was released. I mean Eraqus is like an opposite to MX, and the blues blades do contrast Xemnas' red ones. Coming to that maybe it's his Nobody?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Y'know, I really, really, really, really hope that this guy is ANYTHING but another piece of animated clothing.

Really hoping that it's somebody completely new.

I think it's either that or the new villain altogether. If it's the latter, it might or might not be canon. If it's the earlier, I think it might be Eraqus' sentiment. The reason why it doesn't wield is.. well.. if this after MX killed him and Aqua took his keyblade and used it to change LoD into CO, then maybe that's the reason or he was testing her and didn't want to be obvious.

Walkway

I actually think it's probably a nobody of some sort after watching the trailer again. He just summons the blades out of nowhere, which I'm pretty sure only nobodies are capable of doing. (except for keyblades which seem to always be summonable from hammerspace)

MeggieKeyblader

We do have information actually:

*Blue Ethereal Blades

*Stance similar to Ven and Vanitas

*Black coat that was first worn by MX

And his standing stance is identical to Xemnas's, I think.

Seeing as both Xemnas from KH1FM and Terra from KH2FM are both canon and related to Xehanort in some way, I think this guy's connectedd to Xehanort and canon, if it follows the pattern. I also think this guy's gonna be important, seeing as Xemnas and Terra were both very important characters.

I don't think it's Ansem the Wise. He's more of a bookish, scientist guy, and if he even were to have a weapon, it would be something more conservative, like Vexen's shield, and I don't think he'd be as powerful as this guy.

I'm sure this person is related to Xehanort in some way seeing as his weapons are similar and so are his abilities.

Also if releasing your heart doesn't create a heartless or nobody, why did Sora turn into a heartless and why was Roxas created? He wasn't giving in to darkness or anything, he just released his heart.

I know. But people are saying there's no way it could be. It may not be, but using our knowledge of the games and how the secret bosses usually are a form of Xehanort, it most likely is. Whether it's just an illusion of a future form of him or one that existed during that time which we were just unaware of. I'm leaning towards the SOMETHING that MX left behind do the fact tht he has an Org. cloak and has etheral blades.

riku rocks

party i can awnser you question people with strong hearts become nobodies sora has a strong hearts and i bet you wondering about nomine she came from sora as well as roxas but shes kairis nobody why ven and roxas look alike this is why sora turned back human not giving roxas a body spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vens body wan inside sora so roxas took vens body

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm sure this person is related to Xehanort in some way seeing as his weapons are similar and so are his abilities.

Also if releasing your heart doesn't create a heartless or nobody, why did Sora turn into a heartless and why was Roxas created? He wasn't giving in to darkness or anything, he just released his heart.

You didn't read what I said before. The Keyblade Sora used was a special keyblade, it had the ability to not only unlock and release hearts but also to amplify the darkness in one's heart. So when Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade, not only did it release his heart but it caused the darkness in Sora's heart to amplify so much that the darkness consumed his heart and created a heartless.

MX on the other hand, he released his heart but unlike the case with Sora, the darkness did not consumed his heart because the keyblade used to release MX heart was a normal keyblade. Darkness never consumed MX heart, MX simply transfered his heart into Terra's body. Thus no heartless was made, and if no heartless was made, it means MX's body simply faded out of existence, meaning a nobody was not made either.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To put in more simplier terms:

Sora = Released heart and dark keyblade amplify darkness so much it consumes heart and makes heartless. Because heartless made, nobody Roxas also made.

MX = Released heart with normal keyblade, darkness not affected at all, MX simply transfere heart into Terra's body. Because no heartless made, the body fade out of existence, thus no nobody made.

Ness

What if it's DiZ or Ansem the Wise. We never saw him in battle before and because of the Secret ending on Birth By Sleep, we know he's alive and is also wearing a black cloak.

Or it could be Xehanort's Unversed or something since he already has a Nobody and Heartless.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What if it's DiZ or Ansem the Wise. We never saw him in battle before and because of the Secret ending on Birth By Sleep, we know he's alive and is also wearing a black cloak.

Or it could be Xehanort's Unversed or something since he already has a Nobody and Heartless.

Nah, he still has no reason to attack Aqua and be at Land of Departure at all.

I don't think that is how it works. Vanitas created the unversed so not every person has their personal unversed.

Sora9890

Y'know, after thinking about this. What if Normura doesn't even show his face (you know it's a his instead of hers because of its body. look up Larxene then Xemnas or Axel and you'll see the body change). I mean when they first showed Xemnas in KHFM, they didn't show his face at all, just a voice. And if this new character's voice is unfamiliar, we're going to be where we are now, guessing. But this is just my opinion.

Nomura already said SOMETHING was left behind by MX. So you can't say he just faded out of existence. Also Memory Master you're basing your statements off of your opinions on what happened. Not the hard facts we are presented with. You can't prove someone's thoughts wrong unless you have facts that are directly stated somewhere in game or by nomura or other forms of evidence. Not saying I'm right or that you're wrong, but you have yet to shut down the theory of the Emphatic Man being a derivitive of Xehanort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
party i can awnser you question people with strong hearts become nobodies sora has a strong hearts and i bet you wondering about nomine she came from sora as well as roxas but shes kairis nobody why ven and roxas look alike this is why sora turned back human not giving roxas a body spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vens body wan inside sora so roxas took vens body

Namine's technically not a Nobody, remember?

How can Sora's have Ven's body? It makes no sense. Roxas is confirmed to have Sora's body and soul. Ven's body and soul remains sleeping in the Room of Waking. Sora didn't get his own body back; Kairi purified the darkness and gave him a human form. Until he merges back with Sora, he was still just a walking heart.

Sir Saint

Awards
I think it is Ven's nobody. For one the stance is the same as if he was duel wielding and the way he holds them. The blades could be for keyblade wielder's nobodies except Roxas because he didn't need them because he had Ven's heart so he could wield a keyblade. When Sora stabbed himself he had three hearts, his nobody was Roxas, Kairi's heart produced Namine, and I think Ven's made his body in Castle Oblivion turn into his nobody. Xemnas was talking to someone someone in his chamber in Radiant Garden with Aqua's armor there but I think he was talking to Ven's nobody in Castle Oblivion, that's who Xigbar heard talk back. Also that's why Xemnas was looking for that room to get Ven's nobody out so he could join the organization.

But only Aqua can find it so when she opens it to get Ven's body out in a upcoming game Ven's nobody is there. I think Ven's nobody got the cloak from inside the room because MX had one so Eraqus probably had one too in that room. Another thing I think Nomura tried to give us a hint by right after the fight in the trailer it is Ven in the next scene. The fight is either a vision of what is to come or like the LS fight where it doesn't really happen but hints at the upcoming game.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think it is Ven's nobody.

A nobody? That thing is waaaay too tall and big to be Ven's body IF he has a nobody at all. Remember, a nobody has the same body as it's somebody when it becomes a heartless.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think it is Ven's nobody.

(facepalm) I find it funny that people still don't get it.
A nobody is created when one's heart is consumed by the darkness which is not the same as simply losing their heart. Without their heart being consumed by darkness, no Heartless and no Heartless means no Nobody.

But I guess it's not as dumb as what my friend said yesterday: "Vanitas is Sentiment is probably Vanitas Nobody because it has the nobody symbol on his head." And I couldn't even say anything about that because it was so dumb.

Sora9890 said:
I mean when they first showed Xemnas in KHFM, they didn't show his face at all, just a voice. And if this new character's voice is unfamiliar, we're going to be where we are now, guessing. But this is just my opinion.

Who ever said they would reveal the face in this game? I'd assume this is an enemy that would appear in KH3 or whatever and then be revealed but of course they won't show his face now.
Plus in KHFM, you never heard Xemnas's voice. His dialogue was just text.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it is Ven's nobody. For one the stance is the same as if he was duel wielding and the way he holds them. The blades could be for keyblade wielder's nobodies except Roxas because he didn't need them because he had Ven's heart so he could wield a keyblade. When Sora stabbed himself he had three hearts, his nobody was Roxas, Kairi's heart produced Namine, and I think Ven's made his body in Castle Oblivion turn into his nobody. Xemnas was talking to someone someone in his chamber in Radiant Garden with Aqua's armor there but I think he was talking to Ven's nobody in Castle Oblivion, that's who Xigbar heard talk back. Also that's why Xemnas was looking for that room to get Ven's nobody out so he could join the organization.

But only Aqua can find it so when she opens it to get Ven's body out in a upcoming game Ven's nobody is there. I think Ven's nobody got the cloak from inside the room because MX had one so Eraqus probably had one too in that room. Another thing I think Nomura tried to give us a hint by right after the fight in the trailer it is Ven in the next scene. The fight is either a vision of what is to come or like the LS fight where it doesn't really happen but hints at the upcoming game.

The build is too tall and too muscular to be Ven's Nobody, and it's not like he has one anyway since he had a heart of pure light. You can't have a Nobody without a Heartless, and having a heart pure light makes it impossible for him to lose his heart to the darkness. Thus, neither Heartless nor Nobody were born.

Xemnas was talking to "a friend" in the Chamber of Repose, implying that Aqua's armor may have produced a lingering sentiment. He is looking for the Chamber of Waking to find the "other friend".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back