• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Again first post I said Roxas could use a keyblade cause he had Ven's heart and then rejoined it with Sora in KH2 so Ven's nobody wouldn't have a heart to wield a keyblade.

But Ven doesn't even have a Nobody. You show no evidence as to why Ven would have a nobody. His heart is pure light meaning no darkness can turn him into a Heartless and therefore he can't have a nobody.

Face it, all the evidence turns against your theory.

Sir Saint

Awards
But Ven doesn't even have a Nobody. You show no evidence as to why Ven would have a nobody. His heart is pure light meaning no darkness can turn him into a Heartless and therefore he can't have a nobody.

Face it, all the evidence turns against your theory.

Explain Namine .

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Explain Namine .

Namine is technically not a Nobody. She's just called one because they don't know what else to call her.

Secret Ansem Report 9

Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body. Yet she has no corresponding Heartless. This is because the "young girl" in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light. In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories. One reason for this maybe that Kairi's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel...deep within Sora's heart. That is, Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora's heart. Could this be why Sora and those hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a "non-being" in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
No need to fear, Jozi's here!

When MX stabs himself what happened to his body?

I believe that is the Blue Blade Guy,
But he can't be a nobody!

Since he never created a equivalent heartless (terranort) the body he left behind can not be a Nobody, it is something extremely new.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
No need to fear, Jozi's here!

When MX stabs himself what happened to his body?

I believe that is the Blue Blade Guy,
But he can't be a nobody!

Since he never created a equivalent heartless (terranort) the body he left behind can not be a Nobody, it is something extremely new.

Yes but MX's body is wrinkly and old but this guy has a build more similar to xemnas.

jawz

It's obviously a new character that(is or isn't related Xehanort). It has to be a nobody because it has those two blades and not a keyblade(unless it's a jedi.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's obviously a new character that(is or isn't related Xehanort). It has to be a nobody because it has those two blades and not a keyblade(unless it's a jedi.)

I fail to see any form of supporting info in this statement.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It doesn't HAVE to be a nobody, it just has to have a connection to Xehanort Heartless/Xemnas/all forms of Xehanort basically. And whoever said nobodies weild keyblades? Only Xemnas does, it's not like "Oh, if you're a nobody you get lightsabers!" otherwise you'd see Axel doing some Jedi and Sith action.

It's obvious it has some connection to Xehanort with the cloak and with a similar Xemnas fight style with the lightsabers. I do think it is the creature that MX created when he stabbed himself though. It was already confirmed that something was created when MX stabbed himself but Nomura said it wasn't a Nobody and it wasn't a Heartless so it's probably just the new form of enemy. (Soul-less? I don't know)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Maybe when MX stabbed himself he made this guy and the reason who looks so young is because it took the shape of his younger self.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
For the sake of getting off the MX Nobody subject, I have an idea that isn't like those ideas. It could be a new form of MX, but what would be its purpose? Judging from the symbol looking like a cross between a Heartless and a Nobody, maybe the Emphatic Entity is like an "Anti-Nobody" meterial. I say the "Anti" part because although it may be made of a Body and Soul, the way it came into this world and its purpose and goal is different.

From what we know, MX's body was on the verge of death, correct? In order to escape death, MX transfered his Heart to Terra's Body and Soul, merging with his Heart to become Terranort. However, some assumed MX's Body and Soul died off, but what if it couldn't? I believe that the Emphatic Entity is a personification of whatever life MX had left, and it's still tied to his Heart. So, perhaps if Sora and co. kill the Emphatic Entity, MX would seperate from Terra, and they would only have to deal with a weakened MX to kill him off once and for all.

Last edited:

ross61

It doesn't HAVE to be a nobody, it just has to have a connection to Xehanort Heartless/Xemnas/all forms of Xehanort basically. And whoever said nobodies weild keyblades? Only Xemnas does, it's not like "Oh, if you're a nobody you get lightsabers!" otherwise you'd see Axel doing some Jedi and Sith action.

It's obvious it has some connection to Xehanort with the cloak and with a similar Xemnas fight style with the lightsabers. I do think it is the creature that MX created when he stabbed himself though. It was already confirmed that something was created when MX stabbed himself but Nomura said it wasn't a Nobody and it wasn't a Heartless so it's probably just the new form of enemy. (Soul-less? I don't know)
I want to see a quote of that. Cause in no interview it ever said that MX created something. And basing it on the cloak is not really something to rely on. That like saying if someone is wearing the same kind of jacket you have is related to you.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
could it be ansem, no....or maby.....no......or maby .....yes

What if it is something else created when Apprentice Xehanort became a Heartless. Like I've said before, Terranort was under similar conditions as Sora was when he became a heartless. This similarity being that there were two hearts and one was harboring yet another. Instead of Kairi's heart being inside Sora's, with Sora's heart holding Ven's; MX's heart is in Terra's, with Terra's heart holding ME's.

Thus, similar to when Sora turned into a heartless, Apprentice Xehanort spawned a heartless, a nobody, and one other non-being entity.

In other words: Sora-Apprentice Xehanort
Kairi-MX
Ven-ME
Sora's <3less-Ansem SoD
Roxas-Xemnas
Namine-Emphatic Entity
The emphatic Entity is likely a noncanon battle while the character is. Also, remember Namine' was born in CO? Maybe this creature was too if he was born under similar circumstances. That's why you fight him in the LoD! 8D

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
What if it is something else created when Apprentice Xehanort became a Heartless. Like I've said before, Terranort was under similar conditions as Sora was when he became a heartless. This similarity being that there were two hearts and one was harboring yet another. Instead of Kairi's heart being inside Sora's, with Sora's heart holding Ven's; MX's heart is in Terra's, with Terra's heart holding ME's.

Thus, similar to when Sora turned into a heartless, Apprentice Xehanort spawned a heartless, a nobody, and one other non-being entity.

In other words: Sora-Apprentice Xehanort
Kairi-MX
Ven-ME
Sora's <3less-Ansem SoD
Roxas-Xemnas
Namine-Emphatic Entity
The emphatic Entity is likely a noncanon battle while the character is. Also, remember Namine' was born in CO? Maybe this creature was too if he was born under similar circumstances. That's why you fight him in the LoD! 8D

Um, I don't know what to say about this. However, I'd like to think it owuld have more importance than just being a Namine-like being, unless those types of beings are the new enemies of KH3.

Last edited:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think it's Sora.

We already have an obscene amount of Soras running around. Why not add one more?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I want to see a quote of that. Cause in no interview it ever said that MX created something. And basing it on the cloak is not really something to rely on. That like saying if someone is wearing the same kind of jacket you have is related to you.

It was in the Birth By Sleep Kingdom Hearts Ultimania. Just google it, it's not that hard.

I remember awhileback b4 bbs speculation got popular everybody was talking about something called a Dissoul??? This is another possibility. Idr how we said they were created but maybe when someone unlocks there heart, like MX (or ME) maybe the Soul can't pass on. So it reanimates the body. Like a nobody but different because perhaps the body takes on the appearance of the soul. In MX's case it mite look like his younger self. IDK just a random idea. Don't freak out about it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back