• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
maybe its supposed to represent the future when MX might "possess" ven

Hmm... unless Ven gives into the darkness I don't see MX possessing him.
Remember that the whole reason MX even chose Terra in the first place was because Ven failed to give into the darkness.

I'd lol if he possessed Riku though. I think the universe would explode of millions of Xehanorts if that happened.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Hmm... unless Ven gives into the darkness I don't see MX possessing him.
Remember that the whole reason MX even chose Terra in the first place was because Ven failed to give into the darkness.

I'd lol if he possessed Riku though. I think the universe would explode of millions of Xehanorts if that happened.

Wow, our EMPHATIC ENTITY has had a lot of attention!

I'm starting to think that, if SOMETHING was created when MX stabbed himself, then the UNKNOWN ENTITY is this something. It may not be a Nobody, but it does lack a heart, which would explain why it has no Keyblade.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Wow, our EMPHATIC ENTITY has had a lot of attention!

I'm starting to think that, if SOMETHING was created when MX stabbed himself, then the UNKNOWN ENTITY is this something. It may not be a Nobody, but it does lack a heart, which would explain why it has no Keyblade.

OR it could just not be able to wield a keyblade at all.

Birnax

I think the cloaked guy is Kairinort from the future.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, I'm voting on WHATEVER was left behind after MX possessed Terra. This seems the most logical and probable.

Exactly!

OR it could just not be able to wield a keyblade at all.

That's possible too, but considering it has blades like Xemnas, it's probably some incarnation of MX or Terra since they formed Terranort

El Coquí;5133315 said:
i like chase spice idea for somereason

Thanks!

I think the cloaked guy is Kairinort from the future.

I can't tell if you're a troll or if you're joking around...

but either way the comment's funny XD

Sora9890

Y'know....I was thinkin, we're probably not going to know who this hooded guy is. I mean.....there might a video after wif this guy maybe saying something...But I really don't know if his hood will come off.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Y'know....I was thinkin, we're probably not going to know who this hooded guy is. I mean.....there might a video after wif this guy maybe saying something...But I really don't know if his hood will come off.

...Um... I thought everyone already knew that lol
I don't think anyone actually thought we were going to find out who the guy is as soon as we fight him. It's most likely just foreshadowing a future enemy.

vitxras

when aquq is fighting the man in the black cloat he had two blades like xemnas's but blue and were more blade shaped. my theory is that this man is ansem the wise.

reason 1 hes dressed in black in the secret trailer
reason 2 it would also explain why xemnas has beam swords like that (knowing of his abbsesion with ansem)

Caxm

Xemnas-unlikely- has connection
Terranort-unlikely
MX-unlikely
MX's Body- Mabey- Likely
Erauqes's Body-Mabey
New Enemy-Mabey
Ansem The Wise-unlikely but may have connection
A survivor of the keyblade wars-unlikely but only because it is said all are gone
AND FINNALLY THE ONE WITH THE GREATEST CHANCE!
Sora- Namura loves Sora so much he probably made another.....again.

^^^^Jk the last one if you think I am not joking. But you know Sora has to be in every conflict. :p

Sora9890

Ok I'm starting to think about this a lot more....I think that all TVA have to fight this boss. So with that said I don't think it can be from Terra's/MX's remains if both Terra's and Ven's Storylines end at the Keyblade Graveyard, and Aqua's is the only one that goes further. I mean......with that said....it'll have to be....lyk idk.....something either unlocked by doing something amazing in the Mirage Area, or something that'll just happen in the story. But those are my theories, it can be something else....but idk, lol.....i just dnt think it can be the remains of Terra/MX. I mean if Aqua was the only one to fight this thing then maybe......but other than that i dnt think it can be.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I know this goin to sound crazy, but did it occur to any of you that because of the symbol on the handle of the Emphatic Entity's Ethereal Blades, it might be forshadowing one of Xehanort's test subjects? I think that might be likely since it looks like a cross between the Unversed Symbol and the one on the Emblem Heartless. I think it might be important to the story tofind out what exact experiment Xehanort did regaurding the darkness of the Heart, how he tested the Heartless, the creation of the Emblem Heartless, and how Xehanort's experments affected the worlds during the nine-year gap. It's about time Nomura starts revealing what happened during that time.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I know this goin to sound crazy, but did it occur to any of you that because of the symbol on the handle of the Emphatic Entity's Ethereal Blades, it might be forshadowing one of Xehanort's test subjects? I think that might be likely since it looks like a cross between the Unversed Symbol and the one on the Emblem Heartless. I think it might be important to the story tofind out what exact experiment Xehanort did regaurding the darkness of the Heart, how he tested the Heartless, the creation of the Emblem Heartless, and how Xehanort's experments affected the worlds during the nine-year gap. It's about time Nomura starts revealing what happened during that time.

Are you talking about that little symbol on his blades that just looked like a cool design? I didn't think it looked like the unversed symbol or the emblem heartless emblem...do you have a good enough pic of it so we can see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back