• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack Offical Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Scrolled through a few pages and failed to see a thread like this, so, title should explain all. Discuss .Hack//G.U., IMOQ, and Link here.

Also, I noticed that a site is aiming their sights on making a 3D MMORPG version of The World R:1, with the exception of PKing and an Arena. December 24th, a beta will be released. As for the full game, I have no clue. One of their few programmers has died recently, so drawbacks are undeniable. I shall not post the link.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I love this series. Didnt Japan have a MMORPG named Fragment, based from the very first The World from .hack?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i loved the series aswell, though shino kind of ticks me off. because of her, haseo had to settle for atoli. and there relationship didnt look as real as shino and haseo's

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
My favorite characters were Elk and then later Endrance since they were the same person. I just hate how they made him seem gay.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I love this series. Didnt Japan have a MMORPG named Fragment, based from the very first The World from .hack?

Yes, though it's a strictly Japanese game. American PS2s require a certain addition to play games like that, so...

i loved the series aswell, though shino kind of ticks me off. because of her, haseo had to settle for atoli. and there relationship didnt look as real as shino and haseo's

He didn't have to, he had a choice ( although she did nudge him in that direction ). If Ovan hadn't accidentally Data Drained her, than events surely would have fallen differently there.

"Saku" and Atoli just pissed me off, though. Saku with her neverending love for Endrance and grudge against Haseo ( love triangle lol ), and Atoli was just...well, since you've played the games, you know what I mean.

Oh, also, did a little looking around, seems more people than just Haseo were from R:1 as well as R:2. List of people I remember ( Not too many right now ):

Kuhn ---> Seig ( Coincidentally, he was the only one Data Drained by Skieth in both R:1 and R:2. )
Yata ---> Wiseman
Haseo ---> Sora
Endrance ---> Elk

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yeah they should have created another character in GU that was the old Helba. I would like to see what her character would have looked like.

I also found it dumb that the person that was Yata was also had two other characters. I was confused when I found out he was 3 different ppl throughout the game.

Awards
I thought Atoli's personality played well against Haseo's, the only thing I found annoying about her was her voice.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I looove the .hack series. GU would have to my favorite out of all of them.

I actually don't have much of a problem with Atoli.

Pengwin

aww, I never got around to playing the G.U series, but I do love the first 4 games!
I've read most of the manga/novels also!

Dexel

Beyond hope
i really wanted to rengeki atoli throughout the whole story.... her voice makes me cry.

witness my sig.... death grunty + sora = HOT LOVE!

@Bolded: I have found new brethern.

Ehhh, Death Grunty + Sora...not really too appealing to me. FYI, I have a big dislike of Kingdom Hearts.

Haha, Death Grunty'd pretty cute and funny, but he can also be a real pain in the a--.

Grunty: "I'm Grunty! You're Haseo! *oink*"

My third time going through that, I was tempted to use the Mute button on my remote.

I also found it dumb that the person that was Yata was also had two other characters. I was confused when I found out he was 3 different ppl throughout the game.

I found it pretty boring too, but him being Wiseman was interesting for me indeed. It's nice to see how they've developed as people in 7 long years.

Endrance hasn't really changed much since those days he had with Kite ( in fact, if anything, he's gotten worse mentally ).

Yata...he was about 10 at the occurence of IMOQ. 7-8 years later, he still holds true to his R:1 name, but as a CC Corp Admin, he seems to have fittingly changed his opinions.

Haseo, I can't really say much for. He was as young, if not slightly younger than Wiseman during R:1, and he wasn't well known in his time ( though the switch from PK to PKK was pretty ironic ).

Kuhn...less known about him than even Haseo, so...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back