• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack//Revolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Been thinking of making a .hack RP, and I want to know who'd be interested. I guess the setting will be AU, with a 'The World' similar to The World R:2. The plot will have to do with a group of hackers planning on taking control of The World, due to issues with the 'constraining' rules of the game.

Awards
If you've ever played an MMORPG then it shouldn't be that hard a transition, also there are wikis....

Also I'll explain stuffs.

Awards
Oh bonk, you did? DX

I just picked it because it fit the plot theme I was going for.

Awards
Hmm, I'll be making the thread soon, I was just wondering if I should add any classes. I'd like to, but...
Class - .hack//Wiki - LINK, G.U., SIGN, .hack games, and more
* Adept Rogue
* Blade Brandier
* Macabre Dancer
* Edge Punisher
* Flick Reaper
* Harvest Cleric
* Lord Partizan
* Shadow Warlock
* Steam Gunner
* Tribal Grappler
* Twin Blade

All those from R:2 are more than enough, as they cover pretty much every play style. I was gonna make a summoner class, but honestly no one is gonna pick that.

Eventua

On the vaguely related tangeant of 'the internet' I did have an idea for an RP where the internet invades the real world, myes, and the rules of memes and of MMOs starts to apply to real life...

Back on topic, those seem like a perfect variety of character classes. I'd totally be Steam Gunner and/or Harvest Cleric.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'd suggest you nix out adept rouge. Everyone would want to choose that.

Awards
Yeah, I figured as much so I axed it.

kinda ironic, since in the games it's such a minority.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
On the vaguely related tangeant of 'the internet' I did have an idea for an RP where the internet invades the real world, myes, and the rules of memes and of MMOs starts to apply to real life...

Back on topic, those seem like a perfect variety of character classes. I'd totally be Steam Gunner and/or Harvest Cleric.

Dude have you ever heard of .hack before?? Because that is exactly what happens in the games in some way or another. I'd look into it bro. Like the Net crashes and stuff.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yea it needs to go for sure, unless of course he does something else, maybe adds a class or makes it so that everybody is an adept rouge or whatever.

Ya know gets their classes based on points from the start?? What we all talked about on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back