• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack// series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really hope they bring it over, but I kind of doubt they will. Which is a total shame, because .hack games are really addictive.

VirusCoreHacker

It was announced that after the initial release in Japan, that this will be released in Europe and the US.
Now to get an iphone. =D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
— A lot of fans have been asking for a high-definition collection of G.U. or the original .hack. Has there been any consideration for that?

Matsuyama:
(Laughs.) There are no plans for an sort of high-definition remaking right now, unfortunately. But if we receive a lot of fan feedback to either CyberConnect 2 or Namco Bandai Games, then we can make it happen.

This is all I really need in my life.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
New .hack for consoles!!! I loved the games. Still got all of them. How the games and characters connect from the anime to the games was awesome.

VirusCoreHacker

New video is out.
I can't imagine playing a game of this caliber on my iPhone.
Pray my phone does not explode while playing.
I also need that OST.

Trag

Bronze Member
Makes me wish I owned a cellphone.
I've been playing Mutation a whole hell of a lot lately. I just hit level 40 last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back