• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack:The Killing(Part 2)War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"He is wearing a completely black get up...." said Fayt as he leapt out of the way of one of the corrupted players attacks and then slashed at the players(in places that wouldent do much damage) and moved past them looking for this guy.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin jumped over another player and onto the spire of the clocktower. "Not helping, Fayt! THere are to many black robed players! Need something more descriptive! A character class... a weapon... a marking... anything!"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"He has no face!" said Fayt dodgeing more players."He made his character with no face!" as he said that a black grobed player took off of the crowd and attempted to get to the gate out.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"heheh Aura take care of her." said the player as he started to walk back.As he did Aura appeared in front of Meilin now a black figure in stead of white.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I told you I gained control over her too." said the man."Now if you will excuse me...." said the man as he walked though the gate.As he did the players he gained control over had retuend to normal.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Soon later a CCorp worker annouced"We have been informed it is safe to log out.The world will be under consturtion for a while so you may not come back until we have finished." as he did many players logged out.Until only Wraith,Meilin,and Fayt were left.(I forgot to add Drakon ecsaped with the man.)

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
what should we do? Should we try to stay are log out.....I mean Meilin you should go...I can't log out,and niether can Wraith.....you will be safe in the real world." said fayt sadly.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"well how should we keep you hiden?" said FAyt looking around."Because CCorp wouldent let you stay....." said Fayt as he found something to hide her.He grabbed some cloth and other things and dressed Meilin up as a grunty."There that should do it."

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin growled, threw off hte clothes, and slapped Fayt, in that order.
"I don't need a disguise! Those dam corporate jerks wouldn't dare....."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I simply no would have done..." said Fayt rubbing his face. "Well you know they won't let you stay.....we can't leave.......what do you suppose we do....so I don't get slapped again."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"...I....to tell you the truth...it might be better..if I don't...leave the world......ever." said Fayt sadly. "They said...my mother died because of me missing...the stress killed her...I have no one to go to....plus....I need to help Drakon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back