• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack:The Killing(Part 2)War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"They are Fayt and Drakon...in a way..." said Drakon."They have become are rag dolls they were an easy target,when they were the only ones that knew of each other.Since their mother has just passed away of hearing of fayt Drakon in the real world,missing.We are the new world." said Fayt continueing what Drakon said.As they said that a CCorp worker came to them with a small army of world police."The new world we are here to destroy your rag dlls then use their data to find out where you are hideing!" said the leader of the police.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glared at Drakon's image. "It's NOT your world! This world is governed by the Lady Aura! and Lady Zefie!" Meilin gasped when she realized what the CCcorp police meant. "You can't! What will happen to Fayt?!!?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Excatly that is why we are the new world we have control over lady aura and Zefie by doing the same thing to Fayt and Drakon but with a virus." said Drakon."CCorp we will kill all of the worlds players if you do not meet are demands." said Fayt."Your demands will not be meet!" yelled the head leader."They will die." said one of the police to Meilin.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin growled. "You're BOTH wrong! Lady Aura and Lady Zefie WILL take back this world, and I will not allow Fayt to die! What kind of heartless, corporate b*st*rds are you, that'd you'd take away the lives of children for your own monetary gain?!?!" she yelled, pulling out her daggers.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"They were perfect subjects.....as for Tai he was to free willed,so we couldnt use him." said Fayt."Its impossible for Aura or Zefie to free themselves,Aura gave Fayt the bracelet to save this world but it was to late." said Drakon.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shook her head and (In hte read world) she started crying. "You're wrong!" she yelled, "Aura and Zefie will not stand idly by! They didn't with Morugana, they won't bow away before you, whoever the hell you are!! And it's not to late! Not as long as I can still fight! And Fayt can too!"

((make a sister comment. I have a great scene planned out. *grinning*))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"You say that Aura,Zefie,Faytand Drakon will break free?well can you say that about your sister?" asked Fayt pointing acros from the crowd.There was a girl with a blank face standing there.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Look at her Martha she is in a comatose yet here!" said drakon laughing."Is she going to ecscape it to!?!!!?" said Fayt laughing.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glared. "That's not my sister! Mimi never called me Martha!" she yelled, pulling out her daggers and standing between the police and Fayt. "I will ifnd a way out of here, and when I do, I SWEAR I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Do not stand in are way Meilin,if CCorp will not pay the players will!" said Fayt as he grabbed his sword ready to kill al who stood in his way.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin kicked Fayt inot a wall. "Sorry, Fayt-kun but I can't let that happen. If you don't have the guts to fight for your own life, I can't count on you to fight for everyone else. And if I chicken out, who will be left?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Dont you get it?!?!? We have found a way to control players!!!" yelled Drakon."We can control many players!!" yelled a player and the crowd soon more started yelling that they can control more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back